Game Updates?

Dmxghost3

I started 2 months ago, and it was filled with ACTIVE players. now, its just 90% stallers. for every 3 people who quit, 1 person joins, and not even for a long time. If there is a big update coming, now would be a really good time to announce it lol. many people are reaching the max of what gems and upgrades, etc you can put in your equipment, and it gets boring when its just pk sometimes. When this happened in ToP, they realized it, and upscaled the goals a bit, adding 2nd and 3rd rebirth, higher level cap, and even more maps, to keep people entertained. I know you risk having monopolizing people, but that's where a bit of nerfing, or upscaling stats comes in, like all good game makers do. Food for thought :p. I hope you read this, Developer. this is a really good server, and I don't want to see it die so soon.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
I started 2 months ago, and it was filled with ACTIVE players. now, its just 90% stallers. for every 3 people who quit, 1 person joins, and not even for a long time. If there is a big update coming, now would be a really good time to announce it lol. many people are reaching the max of what gems and upgrades, etc you can put in your equipment, and it gets boring when its just pk sometimes. When this happened in ToP, they realized it, and upscaled the goals a bit, adding 2nd and 3rd rebirth, higher level cap, and even more maps, to keep people entertained. I know you risk having monopolizing people, but that's where a bit of nerfing, or upscaling stats comes in, like all good game makers do. Food for thought :p. I hope you read this, Developer. this is a really good server, and I don't want to see it die so soon.
It is a normal rate for a summer period. Actually, we are doing 12% better than last year and trying our best to get it even better.
The main issue is pretty much known. The game is so old, that that many newcomers find it hard or not good to play.
That is why, if you played for the last month, you could notice updates on the client side.

As for the BIG update. Every such takes small iterations combined together to make it BIG. And there are dozens of such preparations.
The reason why they are not out yet, is because of quality control. We try our best to do it on a level, where any problem with content can be solved without the need to restart servers at all.