Game Event Game Event - Hocus Pocus' Premonition

Developer

Administrator
Staff member

Dear Pirates
Dark times are coming. Diviner - Hocus Pocus is having a recurring nightmare about a Black Dragon descending from the skies into the peaceful Spring Island. More than a simple nightmare, it seems like a premonition. Spring Island's defense will not be able to hold back such a powerful monster, therefore Diviner - Hocus Pocus is requesting the aid of every strong warrior through the pirate world to help him defend his hometown. In exchange, he is promising great rewards for everyone. The main priority is to defeat this beast as fast as possible to avoid bigger damages to the island.

Where? Spring City

When? May 24 2019 @ 20:00 UTC

Hocus Pocus is prepared to bless the whole server depending on how well the warriors handle the monstrous black dragon, he has prepared to offer the following blessing:
  • If the Black Dragon is defeated within five minutes after spawned, the whole server will see double experience for six hours next weekend!
  • If the Black Dragon is defeated between five minutes to seven minutes after spawned, the whole server will see double experience for four hours next weekend!
  • If the Black Dragon is defeated between seven minutes to ten minutes after spawned, the whole server will see double experience for two hours next weekend!
  • If the Black Dragon is defeated between ten minutes to twelve minutes after spawned, the whole server will see half-double experience for four hours next weekend!
  • If the Black Dragon is defeated between twelve minutes to fifteen minutes after spawned, the whole server will see half-double experience for three hours next weekend!
  • If the Black Dragon is defeated between fifteen minutes to twenty minutes after spawned, the whole server will see half-double experience for two hours next weekend!
  • If the Black Dragon is defeated between twenty minutes to twenty-five minutes after spawned, the whole server will see half-double experience for one hour next weekend!
  • If the Black Dragon is defeated between twenty-five minutes to thirty minutes after spawned, the whole server will see half-double experience for one hour next weekend!
The exact hours of blessing will be post-announced after the black dragon is slain depending on what tier of blessing, will see when the blessing to be begun.

Pirate King Online Team

NyraHKf

Squid Slayer
Finallyyyy
I agree with blue tho
Myb keep rewards but make players able to choose the time they want individually through the day

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Please decrease cake prize significnalty this time @Rebel Dalek or you will drain me from all my cash :S

Rebel Dalek

Squid Slayer
Game Volunteer
All what i can - is give 10% discount. No more. I need feed my family.