Game Crashing - Assistance Needed

sixchar

Alright, so basically each time I open my skill bar, and I hover over the 'Devil's Curse' Skill as a Seal Master, My Game Crashes... Or whenever I hover my mouse over the skill it crashes.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Alright, so basically each time I open my skill bar, and I hover over the 'Devil's Curse' Skill as a Seal Master, My Game Crashes... Or whenever I hover my mouse over the skill it crashes.
Did you try to remove all the Tweaks installed?
I mean 'Version check' so the client is clean as it can be.

gjuliocesar

Squid Slayer
My game is crashing sometimes too, but for some random reasons. I think that is because of tweaks.

hye,i cant log to pko launcher because of Open File [script/table/skillinfo.bin] Failed!
pls help me,i dont know what to do T_T

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
hye,i cant log to pko launcher because of Open File [script/table/skillinfo.bin] Failed!
pls help me,i dont know what to do T_T
Run TaskMgr; On details tab find all the running Game.exe and end their process.
The file is probably busy by a running game process.

sarenokai

Squid Slayer
I've had a couple of friends in the game tell me it crashes regularly. IE more than twice per day.

Sometimes I know it is due to server issues, but I think a lot of it has to do with the available RAM on your computer. If you are running lots of programs this can freeze or crash programs like PKO.

First thing I'd recommend is to restart your computer. If its been awhile, some programs might just be hogging memory that you aren't using.

After that go to your PC's resource monitor and see if any programs stand out as memory hogs. If you are unsure of what that program is I'd bring your PC to a local tech who works on them. You don't want to start messing with programs you don't know anything about. You may have malware or viruses that are causing the problems too.

I hope we can discover some easy solutions, but for now I think its easier to go on a case by case basis.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
I've had a couple of friends in the game tell me it crashes regularly. IE more than twice per day.

Sometimes I know it is due to server issues, but I think a lot of it has to do with the available RAM on your computer. If you are running lots of programs this can freeze or crash programs like PKO.

First thing I'd recommend is to restart your computer. If its been awhile, some programs might just be hogging memory that you aren't using.

After that go to your PC's resource monitor and see if any programs stand out as memory hogs. If you are unsure of what that program is I'd bring your PC to a local tech who works on them. You don't want to start messing with programs you don't know anything about. You may have malware or viruses that are causing the problems too.

I hope we can discover some easy solutions, but for now I think its easier to go on a case by case basis.
All the Client crash reports get processed daily. And most solutions are already included for the next build.