Fix ss and sm skill seal

dualswordmaster

Brawling Shipboy
Game Volunteer
Fix ss and sm skill seal. In this game happen case when all chars still can use skill even if they skill sealed (seal of elder, enfeeble) that's happen when crus\champ and any other class click theyr skill before ss seal. my suggest - add micro stun in this skills (0,01 sec or any small amout if time) that's mean if ss or sm skill seal = enemy just stop. It will be more fair and correct for this game. or devs can make it any other way
example here:

Last edited:
add also cripple for crusader (0,01 sec) sometimes ss dodge slash/stuns running as the rest of class

Elven Ranger

Squid Slayer
just tell me why sealed char who cant use skills - keep do skill?
its already in the ''stack'' of abilities the correct move is to run with higher move speed (use cripple) than the crusader to ''bug the slash
kid this is ToP 101 dont get why u crying about this

dualswordmaster

Brawling Shipboy
Game Volunteer
its already in the ''stack'' of abilities the correct move is to run with higher move speed (use cripple) than the crusader to ''bug the slash
kid this is ToP 101 dont get why u crying about this
use bug to avoid another game bug.... I know how to avoid that and I know how to fuk ss and sm my uservoice just make this game more correct and fair. if u don't get what I try to show look this its same bug in slow-mo

wbxlevante

You guys are funny.
After you tweak your clients with the non animation skill cast, you expect a correct behavior out of it.

Still, this game was never polished to the point of making pvp mechanics balanced.
So devs wont make anything about this.
Highly doubt they will go deep into an ancient programming language as lua to solve this problems.

My advice is, simply deal with it.

dualswordmaster

Brawling Shipboy
Game Volunteer
You guys are funny.
After you tweak your clients with the non animation skill cast, you expect a correct behavior out of it.

Still, this game was never polished to the point of making pvp mechanics balanced.
So devs wont make anything about this.
Highly doubt they will go deep into an ancient programming language as lua to solve this problems.

My advice is, simply deal with it.
main dev here know more than u can imagine. I can repeat this bug without anti animation tweak too. You want? devs here fix a lot game client and server lags and bugs. This one just one more wich easy can be fixed.