FC Drop Rate 0.20%-0.25% Upgade!

xSn8k3

As we all know FC is growing a lot lately with many new members and a lot of PK from time to time, and soon more members to return and join fc again. So I feel and many other players feel that FC should have a higher drop rate than DW (0.15%) cause 1st: More go to FC, 2nd: Better PK & 3rd: A lot of newbies go to FC to grow. So imagine them spending lets say 500k-1m to get 200k from share example, it can get frustrating for them, it did for me back then hehe. And I don't think this will affect the market either with our current players. #MakeFCPKgreatAgain
'

xBowser

Squid Slayer
To Be Honest ithink developer wont give shit for fcer if he does he wont make dw Mobs drops more then fc as all know FC Is Maze All his is Refs/1Boss But Dw his 2Boss x4 Chest That Drop Kal DW 2 Mobs Drop 0.15% Refs And Less PK Then FC Thats Make Me Shocked Why Would Dev dont change fc drops or itlast remove Ref Drop From DW2 Mobs/

xmarwan

Squid Slayer
To Be Honest ithink developer wont give shit for fcer if he does he wont make dw Mobs drops more then fc as all know FC Is Maze All his is Refs/1Boss But Dw his 2Boss x4 Chest That Drop Kal DW 2 Mobs Drop 0.15% Refs And Less PK Then FC Thats Make Me Shocked Why Would Dev dont change fc drops or itlast remove Ref Drop From DW2 Mobs/
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk "that's make me shocked" XD bssam shocked dafiq

I don't think this will affect the market either
Of course this will affect the market, anything that affects the supply or demand of an item will affect the market.

But, I do agree that there are some things about FC that are simply useless, like the chests, and could change.

I suggest that all FC chests should have a 100% mystical chest droprate. This change will affect a tiny market in which basically only FC players are affected. It will also give players a reason to kill the chests that they usually walk past in FC and call a "waste of time" to kill.

sarenokai

Squid Slayer
My question is why are you spending 500k-1m on a beginner maze? I'm guessing that's on all the pots and manu. I don't think these items are really intended for as much spamming in FC as they probably are.

regardless, I do think if it is intended to keep a good reward system goin in all mazes a slight increase to drop rate of non-UG and refining gems from regular mobs to maybe 1/2% and lets say 50% on boss mobs.

I've gone to DW so many times killing HUNDREDS of mobs not to get a single ref. mind you that is even in a single run on a charm berry. Sometimes I'll skip DW because i simply don't want to wast the 100k ticket getting there for a relatively small chance I'll even make that 100k back.

My point is, make all mazes better by increasing the drop rate from regular mobs to be slightly better. If you are on an amp and kill 100 mobs, I think you've earned that ref or two. Since they are consumable their demand will stay high and value relatively consistent.

So yea, i agree, but do it across the board not just in FC.

xSn8k3

My question is why are you spending 500k-1m on a beginner maze? I'm guessing that's on all the pots and manu. I don't think these items are really intended for as much spamming in FC as they probably are.
I've spent 5m in 1 FC soo, its all about winning bro. And I swear you ppl talking about fc like its a newcomer maze? BAck in ToP1/2 FC was THE MAZE. And who ever said it aint fair for players over lv45 you serious??? LMAO. DW has 0.15% Drop Rate. FC should be higher.

darkseal

why you say "should"? there is no should , lol who cares about fcer? now you are saying dw has 0.15% which is higher than fc, and what if you switch fc to 0.20%? what will dw player say then? should dev change all mob 100% drop ref? all of you want fc drop rate up and no one think about the effect, all kids lol, also dev doesn't give a shit.

itzgary62

I don't know who's Darkseal but sounds like a selfish douche. That said, I agree on the fact that any way which would help new people growing should be considered. On a long run, it helps server growing or atleast keeping it alive.
I don't play FC myself but I've discussed with many new comers that are just quiting the game cause it's too hard to keep the balance between fun (PK/bosses) and grinding.