Exp

Dear zaniza I know that you want to keep the server active and for that reason I want to tell you if you agree with my opinion. I think I should raise the experience a bit more or put double exp and do exp event on Saturday and Sunday or just one bez a week. Actually I really like the game and the age that happened when leveling up but the dural a long time leviando a somo lever a vese tires apologize if this message bothers you

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Dear zaniza I know that you want to keep the server active and for that reason I want to tell you if you agree with my opinion. I think I should raise the experience a bit more or put double exp and do exp event on Saturday and Sunday or just one bez a week. Actually I really like the game and the age that happened when leveling up but the dural a long time leviando a somo lever a vese tires apologize if this message bothers you
I belive this was discussed before, and the reason they wont do it, is so that the core levling wont be broken since people will start being lazy and only do exp events/hexa in the weekend :(