xmarwan

Squid Slayer

Suggestions should go like this:
Event Name:

Detailed Explanation of the Event:

Rewards Expected:

TOP 5 Ideas, will win 200 Rums each!
Any questions ask me in this post.

P.S: 1- This is a Player-Driven event, it is not official in anyway!
2- You can submit as many suggestions as you want, but incase you win, 1 idea only will be considered!

Last edited:
The Bring Me Game concept is simple and the variations are endless. You, the game leader, should stand somewhere and ask for random objects/items. The first person or group or team to produce the requested item and bring it to you gets a prize :)
I love this game because everyone gets to participate not just the strong ones in game :)
Rewards Expected: It should start small and then it should get bigger throughout the event! :) For example the first few objects/items (the easier items to bring), the reward would be Lusts gems the Refs and then towards the end (with harder item to bring to you) would get UGs.

Last edited:
Race Event! would be exciting :) They just need to race around inside the silver mine 1 from entrance to entrance depends on how many laps will u make xD And also it does need some spectators so there is no one will have a shortcut :)

sorry for the bad english xD

dualswordmaster

Brawling Shipboy
Game Volunteer
one class pvp event
Players make one best party of

5x Champs
5x Clerics
5x Crusaders
5x Sharphsooters
5x SealMasters
5x Voys

They fight between each other best of ONE

Rewards Expected:
Gold\UGs 1-2-3 place

:giggle:

topcrus

Event Name: PKO Quiz.

Detailed Explanation of the Event: Game Master asks game related stuff on the system channel. First player who answers correctly on World channel gains a small prize.

Rewards Expected: Not understanding the server's economy and being an event with many questions, I wouldn't suggest big rewards for each question, but that's not up to me.

topcrus

Event Name: Hide & Seek

Detailed Explanation of the Event: GM hides in one place and hints where he is, first players who discover and reach the place wins

Rewards Expected: I'm not good on this part kkkkk

Event Name: Get That Drop (similar to a treasure hunt event)

You name a drop which people need to trade with you in exchange for a reward (or code an NPC for that). Similar to third task of hexa, the drop is different for different level caps (i.e., 31-40 is different, 41-50 is different, 51-60 is different, etc). Fastest three players in each level slot get the win. The catch is that the drop needs to be rare, like about 0.10% or 0.30% so that you also need luck for it.

xmarwan

Squid Slayer
Event Name: Get That Drop (similar to a treasure hunt event)

You name a drop which people need to trade with you in exchange for a reward (or code an NPC for that). Similar to third task of hexa, the drop is different for different level caps (i.e., 31-40 is different, 41-50 is different, 51-60 is different, etc). Fastest three players in each level slot get the win. The catch is that the drop needs to be rare, like about 0.10% or 0.30% so that you also need luck for it.
yup would be good idea, but unfortunately this is event is done by me, not an official one, so your event can be done, but without the NPC coding part, it is good thou!

Another event, but it may take a bit of research,
'Hide and Seek'
You hide at a place where people have had a story quest mission, or are going to have one. You give them a hint and they can look it up in the guide and try to find you.
A variation of this can be that you ask people to walk in the direction of the, say, 'sand troopers', from a quest location.
The first one who finds you wins, then you change location.

Damn, I'm getting alot of ideas.

World PvP Tournament.

5v5, all 5, in each team, need to be different classes, the first 20 teams to register get the chance to participate(you can create a google form and post it here on the forum.)

They pick a captain for each team, that captain is given a number between 1-20, if the captain quits the party, the are disqualified.
A fight chart is created, captains can change players in their teams but all have to be different classes.

Teams that progress get to fight in the next round.

Only one team wins this event.

Event: Black Dragon Invades Mazes

Details: BD spawns randomly on the Fc/ds/dw. Same maze time. But the difficulty should be per maze level. If not killed, no more respawn. Once only.

Reward: drops itself.

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Damn, I'm getting alot of ideas.

World PvP Tournament.

5v5, all 5, in each team, need to be different classes, the first 20 teams to register get the chance to participate(you can create a google form and post it here on the forum.)

They pick a captain for each team, that captain is given a number between 1-20, if the captain quits the party, the are disqualified.
A fight chart is created, captains can change players in their teams but all have to be different classes.

Teams that progress get to fight in the next round.

Only one team wins this event.
i hosted a simular event like this, it was rly fun

https://pirateking.online/threads/bar-pvp-event-the-5th-may-2018-20-00-utc.6146/

xmarwan

Squid Slayer
Event: Black Dragon Invades Mazes

Details: BD spawns randomly on the Fc/ds/dw. Same maze time. But the difficulty should be per maze level. If not killed, no more respawn. Once only.

Reward: drops itself.
I can't spawn BD, I'm not a GM neither the events are hosted by a GM xd

INCEPTION Event:
Make an Event called Suggest & Win. In this event people should suggest an event hosted by a player (@xmarwan ) and the winner wins 200 rums.

Event: The Purge

Details: On PK map or any maze. Whoever gets to kill you or who survives will win. Hence, you must have your own guards to protect you; or you can be the hunter and purge them. Set a time limit. Have a list of participants. Only those who signed up can win.

Rewards: rums/gold

AmiDami

I remember in TOP2 during the winter time between Nov-Jan all mobs dropped candy canes which recover hp and snowballs that you can throw at other players. I realize this is a minor change, but still thought it would be fun to bring this back since it adds to the Christmas spirit :)

xBowser

Squid Slayer
Event Name:Bosses EXP

Detailed Explanation of the Event:a drop 3 bosses it arg outside or spring or any place the boss his high exp givin to who dmg him like 100% hp if You Dmg Him 1%

Rewards Expected:Boss Drop 25% -50% exp to who kill it

xmarwan

Squid Slayer
Event Name:Bosses EXP

Detailed Explanation of the Event:a drop 3 bosses it arg outside or spring or any place the boss his high exp givin to who dmg him like 100% hp if You Dmg Him 1%

Rewards Expected:Boss Drop 25% -50% exp to who kill it
I remember in TOP2 during the winter time between Nov-Jan all mobs dropped candy canes which recover hp and snowballs that you can throw at other players. I realize this is a minor change, but still thought it would be fun to bring this back since it adds to the Christmas spirit :)
Can't do such events, as I mentioned in the main post, and other posts, those events that's gonna be implemented are done by me and not going to involve developers of the game in anyway.