End game Voy

Scyth3

Hey guys,

I currently have two lvl 65 voys. One is pure con and one is pure spr.
Kinda want to put my effort into the full spirit one, but which one is better at the end game?

Also i know i wont be seeing BD equips, so dragon lord is the level 75 eq for me (both chars are ami btw).
But I'm more curious about the weapon, which one should I use? Should I grind the dagger of torment for 12spr and 7 con and pimp it to max or is there a better dagger to use?

And since my budget is limited and can't afford a lot, which fairy should I get first (can buy one level 41)? Foe spirit, just 2nd gen spirit or a 2nd gen con one? Which one would you suggest?

I'm also more of a lone wolf, so if you have any advice in advance I would be grateful( I know eventually I'll be forced to join a guild).

Thank you for all the suggestions :)

dualswordmaster

Squid Slayer
Game Volunteer
use full spr one to lvl up in abaddon till 80 than end RB , make full con voy + 75 armor with good base PR (34-35).
first u need buy 41 spr FOE pet for lvling. PVP pet = 41lv 2 gen con pet.
12\7 dagger one of the best daggers in this game for voy. death dagger best but hard to get. I guess ur choose - 12\7.

End game voy like small champ with good AoE dmg.

here u can see good example of con voy use in mass PK -

Scyth3

Thank you for your quick reply and advice.

Got further questions if you don't mind :)

This one is pumping 2.8k dmg - is that even possible with full con? (I know exp magic and 3rd rebirth gives 30% more dmg but still).

Talking about pets, which skills should I have? Magic, recover, meditation or is protection worth of a mention?