DW Tickets

xmarwan

Lets have DW Tickets at mall, it's really hard to find them and harder to get cheap ones, this guy is monopolizing the tickets at 140k ..... FRRRRRRR put them in mall

going DW it's more expensive than what we benefit from DWs.. tix are 150k, game gold gone poooof on DW tix

Last edited:

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
maybe, but could it be too OP?

Last edited:

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
I think they would have to be priced atrociously high, because otherwise they would become too affordable for how amazing they are, due to the inflation.

Kiss me

xmarwan

I bet this guy is the one who is chopping the trees 24/7 and sellin tix expensive asf

xmarwan

@Developer

So as we discussed in discord I gave you a good argument that this suggestion would benefit players and pko revenue, and answered all your questions about what happens to those monopolizing the tickets, their price would decrease by a bit, and tickets prices will be controlled by rums price not the opposite so it would depend on how much you add them for which as I suggested 300 rums would be fair for a stack.

Those who disagree were just saying farm your own and didn’t give any arguments if this would hurt the tickets prices or any part of the economy.

I don’t want to argue in discord better here.

Axely

i dont mind these conveniences added to the mall. JUST MAKE SURE THE GAME IS NOT PAY TO WIN. by that means, dev should never add any gears that CAN ONLY be obtain from item mall, NOT EVEM GEMS. i hope u see this dev @Developer

xmarwan

Yea but this won’t affect them that much, it might reduce the price a bit that’s it