DW Bosses HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan0907

Squid Slayer
1.- Restricted is getting stronger and has a lot of maxed gems players, what are you talking about.
2.- Restricted has 5 guilds and still wants more players.
3.- Restricted always rushes bosses, always. And always rushes B2 when they cant win B1.
4.- Making the bosses stronger will affect new players and weaker players.
5.- If DW is a waste of tix and pots why do you go?
6.- You guys dont PK for glory, its all aboout that monopoly aint it?
7.- "We're providing gold and equips for the whole server." <- You do realize that nobody needs you to get the stuff from those mazes, but its a monopoly aint it?

1.- Restricted is getting stronger and has a lot of maxed gems players, what are you talking about.
3.- Restricted always rushes bosses, always. And always rushes B2 when they cant win B1.
7.- "We're providing gold and equips for the whole server." <- You do realize that nobody needs you to get the stuff from those mazes, but its a monopoly aint it?
Hey, check the thread that i made on 31th of August of 2017. I was in Popcorn (you can confirm it by checking videos on youtube).
https://pirateking.online/threads/about-dw-bosses-and-refining-gems.4705/
It's not about monopoly. It's not about excluding the weaker players.

1- ShowTime is also getting stronger. If Restricted have maxed gemmed players, they dont have space to grow, it means that the other guild will catch up anytime;
2- ShowTime have 4 guilds and 2 of them have 35 players;
3- Is that true? Maybe it ALREADY happened, doesn't mean that it "always" happen. Also, the point of making bosses stronger will encourage players to fight for the boss or at least will make the "rush b2" unsuccessful.
4- I agree. But they wont be WAY stronger. They will require more time to be killed.
5- For the PK.
6- We PK for glory, if not, we wouldnt go to dw. Monopolizing dw is nothing since it doesnt give real profit.
7- I didn't say that, but when zethers said that "WE are providing" he meant the High Levels i believe.

I think its necessary to increase boss hp. Becouse they die too fast on this server stage. don't need increase PR or DEF bcz new players and etc. but need more HP.
Right now DW is like one try PK at b1 or b2. Also if one of the guild have more ppl at portal u can miss this one try pk at b1 bcz a lot ppl die at cornor and enemy just rush first boss. This maze end in 10 min after portal open its bad for fun.\

PS I'm player ShowTime guild.

I don't see how restricted has more players than showtime , also showtime has max gemmed players , many have switched from restricted to showtime but i haven't seen anyone complaining about that , also dw depends more on timezone rather than gems etc . Not all restricted members are active , specially the core players
I say stop that complaining about the monopoly which doesn't really exist because it would only slow down the progress of the server and will delay the updates for us , better focus on having a strategy and plans in order to balance things that you think are not balanced

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
What we see. is that Two main powers fight at any possible PK place that will not change even if DW bosses will have same HP like Black Dragon.
So in the end, this is not a solution.
Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.