DW Bosses HP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players are getting stronger, guilds are getting more populated, the DW drops are increasingly devalued (means that most of times we just finish the boss without cb just to pk) and the DW bosses remains the same. Would be cool to increase AT least 2 or 2.5x the bosses HP so we can pk. That would be better for the economy, since we would spend more tickets to rerun, more potions and more possession. @Developer @Manager
p.s.: miss you dad @Zankza

zethers

Squid Slayer
I agree with this , DW has become a waste of ticket and pot .. We go for pk ( Pride lol )
Also , if we're spending so much money running back and all that , maybe increase the drop rate by like 5% or smthing. We're providing gold and equips for the whole server...at least let us get something out of it. Feel like a fcking chest mule

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
but dw isnt a maze supposed to be done by 1 player. all dw's are populated and there will be always strong players to help on bossing.
OK. Opposite idea. Let's not change HP of Boss. But make it level independent. So the more damage per second you make, the more def/pr boss get.
By the idea, Boss will take same time for 65 starting players and lv 80 veteran players. Sounds fun isn't it?

letsdo69

The DW map is fine. This suggestion will kill off the other competitor guild since they WILL LOSE EVERY PK because they have less pro players to pk. Restricted is loaded with high level gemmed players, especially since the some of Showtime players flopped sides because "they wanted pk" and Restricted began to stop going to DW, but look at them now. It is clear that Restricted has more pro players and more people to pk Showtime b4 Cry/Puni left to join them, and ,since you two left them, the pendulum has swing back in favor of Restricted monopoly.

Rebel Dalek

Squid Slayer
Game Volunteer
OK. Opposite idea. Let's not change HP of Boss. But make it level independent
Lvl 80 char lure boss, boss change to high-lvl phase, lvl 80 char go to invisible, boss hit lvl 55 char, what just was near, with lvl 80 power

letsdo69

I will add this also, the lively hood of this server's survival all lies on Showtime's ability to be able to continue to compete and generate PK, which generates the economy. As soon as Showtime begins to lose, the end of the server has happened. Restricted monopoly again and I'm sure many of Showtime players will quit, I dont blame them that's human nature, and when this happens, the server will be in dire situation.
Another thing is that PKO is not getting a lot more players anymore, not because this game is bad, but because there are more competitors launching their own servers, which then draws player elsewhere.
Becareful what you guys ask for and do, because this game is more fragile than we think.

The DW map is fine. This suggestion will kill off the other competitor guild since they WILL LOSE EVERY PK because they have less pro players to pk. Restricted is loaded with high level gemmed players, especially since the some of Showtime players flopped sides because "they wanted pk" and Restricted began to stop going to DW, but look at them now. It is clear that Restricted has more pro players and more people to pk Showtime b4 Cry/Puni left to join them, and ,since you two left them, the pendulum has swing back in favor of Restricted monopoly.
https://pirateking.online/threads/about-dw-bosses-and-refining-gems.4705/
I talk about that for 6 months. It's not about monopoly. If you want profit, don't go to dw. Dw is a maze to Pk, not to make profit.

letsdo69

Losing can cause a chain effect. Restricted finally loses 5 BD straight and they stopped going to all mazes. BD is a big pk maze, I understand that, but for in the case of DW, if they lose DW -which they will- and they lose BD -which they will, I saw Cry's video, Showtime got raped- They gonna quit. When they quit it's GG for the server.

I will add this also, the lively hood of this server's survival all lies on Showtime's ability to be able to continue to compete and generate PK, which generates the economy. As soon as Showtime begins to lose, the end of the server has happened. Restricted monopoly again and I'm sure many of Showtime players will quit, I dont blame them that's human nature, and when this happens, the server will be in dire situation.
Another thing is that PKO is not getting a lot more players anymore, not because this game is bad, but because there are more competitors launching their own servers, which then draws player elsewhere.
Becareful what you guys ask for and do, because this game is more fragile than we think.
If you care so much about the Pk and the stability of the server, you should find a better leader for one of the main guilds of the server.

letsdo69

Oh...you think I'm a hardcore PKO player? No sorry, I'm one of those server hoppers who plays and analyze the situation of the server and predict it's economical situation....but I do play PKO, dont get me wrong.
If you want PK, Punisher/Cry, go to ROSO. That server is all about PK. Since that is the reason why you left correct, or were my sources wrong?

Oh...you think I'm a hardcore PKO player? No sorry, I'm one of those server hoppers who plays and analyze the situation of the server and predict it's economical situation....but I do play PKO, dont get me wrong.
If you want PK, Punisher/Cry, go to ROSO. That server is all about PK. Since that is the reason why you left correct, or were my sources wrong?
@Developer i see players advertising about other servers. I thought it was against the rules.

It's funny cuz u care so much about the game, but your first message in the forum has just been posted. You should play, analyze AND criticize. You not doing it correctly, but you are on the way to it.

letsdo69

Of course I care about this game since I have played this game is TOP days, but I have also known that this game has a timeline and this "concept of timeline" has proven hard to explain, Idk why, but some people dont see it.

letsdo69

I think I'm stating that this server may not fulfill all of your wishes to your desires.

Status
Not open for further replies.