Under Review Daily Quest Board

Add Daily Quest Board.

Really helpful for players that are just starting out, and as a productive past time for the more seasoned players as opposed to being AFK during in-game downtime.

I was thinking of it being repeatable for 5-10 times per day. Rewards will be more on necessities to advance on the game such as experience and drop rate amplifiers and rare rewards such as refining gems with a very low % rate.

Quest type will be divided to PVE and PVP focused such as hunting, gathering, and killing other players in mazes.

Example Quests:
  • Hunt X number of Y Monsters (ie. Hunt 50 Werewolf Archers)
  • Gather X number of Y Items (ie. Gather 30 Golden Camel Bells)
  • Defeat X Mini Boss (ie. Defeat Grassland Wolf Champion)
  • Defeat X Number of Players in PVP Mazes (ie. Kill anyone in any maze, doesn't matter which maze)

Example Rewards:
Rations
Amp of luck
Amp of Strive
Heaven's Berry
Buns
Lanterns
Ticket to Summer
Ticket to Spring
Refining Gem (Rare)
Etc..

I don't know, only the developers can balance the rewards where they deem as balanced.

oxygen98

Uuuuu a daily/weekly quest would be interesting to do but gotta regulate in a way that it wont be abused. probs set a lvl limit for the rewards to deter people from making hundreds of alts to get that ref. example, the ref drop is 0.02% for below lv45 and at lv65 itd be at 0.1%. Also the quests can be a storyline kinda thing. add in a little lore in the game. bet most people wont even care but it'd be interesting and fun

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
The idea is nice, but I do feel like it would have to get a tad bit more 'creative'/unique than that. Hunting monsters and gathering items is basically those 'Life' quests (Swordsman's, Hunter's etc.), while the other two are interesting, but potentially difficult to manage/abuseable in my opinion.

I'd rather see the 'Life' quests reworked into something like this (for example making only one round of "10 quests" doable daily) with improved rewards/more interesting tasks. In the end, questing's supposed to offer a bit of a different experience compared to the standard grind. Whether you kill 50 mobs while leveling up or 50 mobs for a quest doesn't really make that big of a difference.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
The idea is nice, but I do feel like it would have to get a tad bit more 'creative'/unique than that. Hunting monsters and gathering items is basically those 'Life' quests (Swordsman's, Hunter's etc.), while the other two are interesting, but potentially difficult to manage/abuseable in my opinion.

I'd rather see the 'Life' quests reworked into something like this (for example making only one round of "10 quests" doable daily) with improved rewards/more interesting tasks. In the end, questing's supposed to offer a bit of a different experience compared to the standard grind. Whether you kill 50 mobs while leveling up or 50 mobs for a quest doesn't really make that big of a difference.
Under Review 
Totally Agree here. `Life` Quests are marked to be `Refactored`.
As For `Daily` quests suggested, we have something in our mind that is based on HoP framework that is yet to cook.