Forum Event Create a Comic | Pirates Life

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Comic-Con you say? We also have great Artists among PKO players.
This Year, we once again challenge our players to draw a comic about PKO pirates' lifestyle

• The comic must be original
  • The comic cannot be repeated.
  • The comic must contain at least three story boxes, at minimum
  • The comic needs to be able distinct PKO and written in English
  • The comic can be humorous, motivational, nostalgia, good-feeling in general
  • The comic must be posted as a post in this topic before the end of the event but can be edited until the end of an event, where the submissions will be locked, and the event judge will make a final decision of best comic.

1. Begins July 15
  2. Ending July 31 23:59
  3. Three winners, First, Second and Third place; with 600, 300, and 200 rum as contest prize respectively. Additionally, all winners will receive a hair decoration kit set.

UPD: Contest rewards improved
1st price: 700 Rum, any weapon apparel, and any apparel set
2nd price: 600 Rum and any apparel set
3rd price: 500 Rum and any wings

Word 'any' here means item/apparel available or was released before.

Pirate King Online Team

carlhitoz

Reaction score
the hand-drawn comic or can any program be used?

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Reaction score
*wraps hands* @Rebel Dalek u know what time it is? its time for my precious art maybe?

LuisaRLZ

Admiral
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Well guess here goes nothing hahaha, hope you guys enjoy it, been working on it since the activity was announced as I personally like this kind of stuff. Coloring and shadowing is a total disaster, even drawing is fairly sloppy, specially in 2nd panel but I like the outcome a lot nonetheless ;) .

Comic is supossed to be about the Rebirth Quest, and I tried to draw spiritual bolt, illusion slash and cleric's rebirth skill without much of a luck. Also, I noticed I totally forgot about DW bosses until I was already done, oh well.

Characters in the comic: my char (Silencio) and Mercenary07 from Port Royal

Programs used:
- PaintSai for drawing and my pseudo coloring
- Photoshop to put all images together + backgrounds + final touches using free photoshop brushes from brusheezy (even the wings and clouds were made with a brush)

Uploaded to DevianArt: https://www.deviantart.com/luisarlz/art/Pirate-King-Online-Summer-Comic-848885275

Minoru

Squid Slayer
Reaction score
Thanks Heritage guild

Apologies for the incomplete comic, I've cut parts of the story ... the story was originally written so DevilEx also says "this is my power" * (and showing the voyagers and pko magic class) the comic should have ended with DevilEx saying "my clan's members are my true gems" but the plot was going to be very long ... so even if they didn't know the original story, this still seems complete :v

I will take this opportunity to thank Heritage guild for great fun times, special thanks to Korab of course my nice guy, and to announce that it is time for me to go to the dark side of PKO kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I love you all, have fun

PD: postscript: sorry for my bad english, I have done almost everything with google translate, I hope it is understandable

Last edited:

NyraHKf

Squid Slayer
Game Volunteer
Reaction score
Thanks Herigage guild

Apologies for the incomplete comic, I've cut parts of the story ... the story was originally written so DevilEx also says "this is my power" * (and showing the voyagers and pko magic class) the comic should have ended with DevilEx saying "my clan's members are my true gems" but the plot was going to be very long ... so even if they didn't know the original story, this still seems complete :v

I will take this opportunity to thank Heritage guild for great fun times, special thanks to Korab of course my nice guy, and to announce that it is time for me to go to the dark side of PKO kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I love you all, have fun

PD: postscript: sorry for my bad english, I have done almost everything with google translate, I hope it is understandable
AMAZING :love::love::love::love:

LuisaRLZ

Admiral
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Thanks Herigage guild

BEST THING IVE EVER SEEN! Beautiful art asfff

pooliver

Squid Slayer
Reaction score
Thanks Herigage guild

Minoru san you're not giving anyone chance during art contests haha. :blue_squid_2: great work and thank you for drawing all my three chars!

retributtons

Squid Slayer
Reaction score
Thanks Herigage guild

i was gonna compete in this contest, but i guess not anymore. +respect

Minoru

Squid Slayer
Reaction score
I drew this when I returned to pko, after a difficult transition in my life, a year without a computer and without a graphics tablet, I saw that my things were taken by someone who I thought was a good friend (Luckily Sir Developer managed to recover everything thanks to his GM super powers), but I also saw that not only my things were not there, Sir Zankza had also left us,

I thought about drawing a new adventure from the new stage of my life and also from my experience in pko, just some people know that because of an accident I lost my memory and pko was used as therapy to make me recover my memory (one of my best friends in real life gave me my password of course), so I owe this game more than good Moments, ...

About these pages, I joined "Immortals" just because of the guild name, but the guild name change so repeatedly made me not follow this job kkkkkkkkkkkkk ...

well I have shown these drawings before but Now that I have seen them again in my pko drawings folder ... I thought that a PKO-comic event was a good place to show them again, of course it is not something I would like to compete with, I would just like to share it with people who may not have seen it yet... so ... here is this

Minoru

Squid Slayer
Reaction score
Minoru san you're not giving anyone chance during art contests haha. :blue_squid_2: great work and thank you for drawing all my three chars!
This was my last participation in the PKO art contests related to drawing / illustration / painting, next time I will not be here

carlhitoz101

Reaction score
Hello!! I'm not good at drawing, but I did what I could ... hahaha sorry for the drawings and the English ... I use the famous Google translator xd...

I hope you liked it .. xd

LuisaRLZ

Admiral
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi! ₍˶ˆ꒳ˆ˶₎✼:♡*゚✿

♥*♡∞:。.。I Hope everyone enjoy my Shojo Manga xDDDD is so silly but i wanted to try something mariquita <3 。.。:∞♡*♥

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(*❦ω❦)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Daaaamn i feel you sis :love: hair is the sexiest thing on earth unfair amis and phyllis do not get such beauty :p