Forum Event Create a Comic | Pirates Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member

Comic-Con you say? We also have great Artists among PKO players.
This Year, we once again challenge our players to draw a comic about PKO pirates' lifestyle

• The comic must be original
  • The comic cannot be repeated.
  • The comic must contain at least three story boxes, at minimum
  • The comic needs to be able distinct PKO and written in English
  • The comic can be humorous, motivational, nostalgia, good-feeling in general
  • The comic must be posted as a post in this topic before the end of event but can be edited until end of an event, where the submissions will be locked, and event judge will make a final decision of best comic.

1. Begins July 10
  2. Ending July 31 23:59
  3. Three winners, First, Second and Third place; with 600, 300, and 200 rum as contest prize respectively. Additionally, all winners will receive a hair decoration kit set.

UPD: Contest rewards improved
1st price: 700 Rum, any weapon apparel and any apparel set
2nd price: 600 Rum and any apparel set
3rd price: 500 Rum and any wings

Word 'any' here means item/apparel what available and was released before. Session is over, thanks.

Pirate King Online Team

Last edited:

NyraHKf

Squid Slayer
I agree, please fix the rewards; the effort and time to make a good comic demands better rewards

MsBuffer

No one is forcing you to do it. The rewards are there to take if you're not lazy :)

NyraHKf

Squid Slayer
No one is forcing you to do it. The rewards are there to take if you're not lazy :)
We have participated in this contest before and other similar contests with better prizes even tho they demand less/same effort so we know what we are talking about
It is our right as players to object and say our opinions
So if you don't like our request no one is forcing to reply or comment either thank you :)

MsBuffer

I commented because both your replies are childish. Not every contest needs to have the same quality of rewards. If you're unhappy with the rewards and don't think it's worth your time, don't participate it's that simple. Personally, I think they're decent rewards for what is essentially a couple hours of fun work - how are you asking for more? This is an opinion too, btw.

thebluehair

Squid Slayer
I commented because both your replies are childish. Not every contest needs to have the same quality of rewards. If you're unhappy with the rewards and don't think it's worth your time, don't participate it's that simple. Personally, I think they're decent rewards for what is essentially a couple hours of fun work - how are you asking for more? This is an opinion too, btw.
1: nobody knows who are you.
2: just make ur comic and post.
end

NyraHKf

Squid Slayer

1st, no one asked or expected all contest to have same rewards, understand what we are asking for before bothering to give us ur "opinion"
2nd, no it's not that simple, because we care abt this contest and been waiting for it for too long, and we enjoy participating in it. we are just asking for fair prizes
3rd we have participated in this before so i believe we can tell better what rewards would be fair than someone who has not

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the prosecutor and the lawyer expressed their points of view, the witnesses were interviewed and time to make a decision. The court decided to satisfy the request of the prosecution and set the following rewards:

1st price: 700 Rum, any weapon apparel and any apparel set
2nd price: 600 Rum and any apparel set
3rd price: 500 Rum and any wings

Word 'any' here means item/apparel what available and was released before. Session is over, thanks.

Rebel Dalek

Squid Slayer
Game Volunteer
Bro I’m lowkey sad cause I’m working on my comic but I can’t imagine it’s better than this so I guess I’m fighting for second.
This is just simple visual comic. And not even my idea (this is xkcd: https://xkcd.com/1890/). I not sure it fit to rules, but even if it fit - i have few points penalty.
I think more unique or visual better comics should win.
Also i want to raise level of contest at least bit...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.