Cooking Blueprint

Evets47

Is cooking blueprint not active? Every time, I try to insert cooking blueprint it does not insert, but when I insert manufacturing or crafting blueprint they insert. Am I doing something wrong?

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
It should work propertly, are u sure ur inserting the cooking bp at the correct NPC?

Evets47

Ok I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was at the wrong place, but now have another problem.

I place all required items into each slot, but something as simple as lvl 1 bread that is at 100% success is failing. I do have a full stack of fairy coins in my inventory.

My Cooking skill lvl is lvl 3 and my pet is lvl 4 with standard cooking. Lvl 1 cooking Bp is failing and I can not figure it out.

Please help

Ok I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was at the wrong place, but now have another problem.

I place all required items into each slot, but something as simple as lvl 1 bread that is at 100% success is failing. I do have a full stack of fairy coins in my inventory.

My Cooking skill lvl is lvl 3 and my pet is lvl 4 with standard cooking. Lvl 1 cooking Bp is failing and I can not figure it out.

Please help
Tip: Try to click to Stop in the middle of the Green bar, which is around 75%
Remember, you are now a Chef. Don't make raw food. Not even burnt ;)