Cleric skill question

sarenokai

Squid Slayer
Hey fellow clerics. I've been wondering.

Divine Grace and Vigor are two skills that sound like they would be very important for sustainability since you would have a larger pool of SP and it would recover much more quickly. Is the reason why most clerics keep these at their minimal requirement is simply because Clerics have way too many skills to max?

I figured that even at level 90 you can't be a strong battle cleric and a good buffer at the same time. You simply do not have enough skill points.

Are there any builds that you would max both Vigor and Divine Grace?

dualswordmaster

Squid Slayer
Game Volunteer
Hey fellow clerics. I've been wondering.

Divine Grace and Vigor are two skills that sound like they would be very important for sustainability since you would have a larger pool of SP and it would recover much more quickly. Is the reason why most clerics keep these at their minimal requirement is simply because Clerics have way too many skills to max?

I figured that even at level 90 you can't be a strong battle cleric and a good buffer at the same time. You simply do not have enough skill points.

Are there any builds that you would max both Vigor and Divine Grace?
good buffer u can be at lv 70 alredy its 10 es 10 bolt 10 attck speed buff and 10 attck buff...