Guide Champion CON-slasher build

Dura Lex

Squid Slayer
Well I was thinking we got rad so no need for howl. So imma save skill points til 72. Hehe

kiwituatara

Brawling Shipboy
Added STR table and some notes.

After seeing the huge attack bonuses you get from every 5th STR I think I might make a second Champion for pure STR then CON build. Can reach around 230-240 STR with possession in this server.

This is an image from the reference I used for the build guide. This guy does 3000+ damage in Summer Isle with Howl (265 STR).:eek:

CoralCutter

Squid Slayer

After seeing the huge attack bonuses you get from every 5th STR I think I might make a second Champion for pure STR then CON build. Can reach around 230-240 STR with possession in this server.

This is an image from the reference I used for the build guide. This guy does 3000+ damage in Summer Isle with Howl (265 STR).:eek:
that's an insanely strong champ !!

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer

Getting to such a level is extremely hard and I would make a con-str champ with 140 aspd at best. Completely ignoring slash scaling and tankiness isn't a great idea, I'm still sure con-agi is better.
There was a champ with this sort of build in the server called Lynx (his new owner changed the build around a bit). And I can tell you that my noob-ass cruz back in the day could hit him 250s on his str mode and still somewhat break him on con + pr neck.

kiwituatara

Brawling Shipboy
Getting to such a level is extremely hard and I would make a con-str champ with 140 aspd at best. Completely ignoring slash scaling and tankiness isn't a great idea, I'm still sure con-agi is better.
There was a champ with this sort of build in the server called Lynx (his new owner changed the build around a bit). And I can tell you that my noob-ass cruz back in the day could hit him 250s on his str mode and still somewhat break him on con + pr neck.
Yea, CON-slash is hands down better. Its always fun to experiment around though xD

kiwituatara

Brawling Shipboy
Personal Progression (Milestone: Lv65)
Discovered Hexathalon. Leveling has never been easier :blue_squid_2:. Though I imagine Lv65-70 is going to take much longer with diminishing Hexathalon EXP. Pretty happy with my Illusion Slash, the damage is finally starting to pay off, especially now that I have a STR pet. Please take note that it is not worth getting 65 unseal armor at this point. You should wait and get Lv70 Framestone. They have pretty much the same stats but framestone has higher PR and is future-proofed since you will be able to upgrade it to death set (when they add the update).

Current equipments
Tattoo of Enigma
Judgment of Enigma
Strong Gauntlets +6 CON, 110%, Lv3 Lustrious Gem
Chaos Pawstone 110%, Lv2 Gem of the Wind , Lv3 Shadow Gem
Soul Generator
Kiss of Nic x2
Fairy of Constitution +23 CON (Standard Berserk, Standard Recovery, Standard Meditation, Expert Possession)
Fairy of Strength +23 STR (Standard Berserk, Standard Recovery, Standard Meditation, Expert Possession)

Current skills
  • Concentration : Lv2
  • Sword Mastery : Lv3
  • Break Armor : Lv4
  • Tiger Roar : Lv5
  • Greatsword Mastery : Lv6
  • Blood Bull : Lv10
  • Illusion Slash : Lv10
  • Berserk : Lv10
  • Strengthen: Lv2
  • Mighty Strike: Lv2
  • Howl: Lv1
  • Primal Rage: Lv1

Current stats and slash
Base stat with no pet or equipment

Illusion Slashes

With cleric buffs, STR poss, Berserk.
EDIT: upgraded some gear

Last edited:

CoralCutter

Squid Slayer
Personal Progression (Milestone: Lv65)
Discovered Hexathalon. Leveling has never been easier :blue_squid_2:. Though I imagine Lv65-70 is going to take much longer with dimishing Hexathalon EXP. Pretty happy with my Illusion Slash, the damage is finally starting to pay off, especially now that I have a STR pet.

Current equipments
Tattoo of Enigma
Judgment of Enigma
Strong Gauntlets +6 CON, 110%, Lv3 Lustrious Gem
Chaos Pawstone 110%, Lv2 Gem of the Wind , Lv3 Shadow Gem
Soul Generator
Kiss of Nic x2
Fairy of Constitution +23 CON (Standard Berserk, Standard Recovery, Standard Meditation, Expert Possession)
Fairy of Strength +23 STR (Standard Berserk, Standard Recovery, Standard Meditation, Expert Possession)

Current skills
  • Concentration : Lv2
  • Sword Mastery : Lv3
  • Break Armor : Lv4
  • Tiger Roar : Lv5
  • Greatsword Mastery : Lv6
  • Blood Bull : Lv10
  • Illusion Slash : Lv10
  • Berserk : Lv10
  • Strengthen: Lv2
  • Mighty Strike: Lv2
  • Howl: Lv1
  • Primal Rage: Lv1

Current stats and slash
Base stat with no pet or equipment

Illusion Slashes
really good you have progressed insanely fast.best of luck in leveling wish you get 70 soon ! :)

LukycaBlack

Brawling Shipboy
I am just following this topic since it started and all I can say is wow, great effort, absolutely amazing what you have achieved. Keep on the good work.

Last edited:

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
That's remarkable progress and it's really commendable that you're willing to share both your progress and your build with people who may not have a lot of knowledge on Champs. Props!