Calling the attention of Top 1 Mermaid Isle

iam talking about before merge when Frostbitten was top player Along with tamahome WILLIAM Shadows ETC

Arcadios

Squid Slayer
iam talking about before merge when Frostbitten was top player Along with tamahome WILLIAM Shadows ETC
best crusader before was Aquillo back then before he quits then MasterCedric/Tamahome26
while the 1st pro ss in mermaid isle was MAKOTO if i remember correctly then frost then EyeShield21

Lillan

Squid Slayer
I got some good old memories of moonlight tho, when I bought xBowser then Masq. Best pk server for a long time, even at the beginning of the dawn it had some serious pk.

Miss kicking alis ass so badly. Good'ol top...

Even fc was super funny at that time. Rambert spending like 25 usd ea fc for manu/pot/expert pets xD

Silfro

Squid Slayer
Website
dboglobal.com
I played mermaid.. And I have to say I never enjoyed a game as much as tales of pirates.
Was my first mmorpg, started with 0 english knowledge, tryed to scam everyone until I got scamed and experienced the feeling.

I was in brotherhood, animus but I enjoyed dark swamp most so I sold all my shit and made a cleric for ds. I was inside the guild DUTCH CLAN DS.

Website
www.facebook.com
Haha, for some reason I thought Mermaid was the second server. I played on that one... Treasure, maybe? Lord, it's been years. I had one character on mermaid, but I migrated to whatever the second was called when it opened. Stayed there until I left.