Auto Collect Drops Item

AlanGoh

I think developer should make the drops item from killing monster go directly to player's inventory rather than player need to pick them up on their own. Auto Collect (Ctr+Sht+A) seems not sufficient as if the items drop out of the range it won't pick up by itself. Advantage of it is player can kill faster (more monster) as they do not need to run to pick up the item. Also player do not have to worry about KS as whoever kill the monster with the last hit will get the item automatically. So we can have more than one player to farm at the same spot at the same time. I believe not only newbie will benefit from that, even high level player also will enjoy farming in the game.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Not every player wants to pick every dropped item.
But we do agree that something similar may exist. For example, Auto-pick certain items that the player selects.

AlanGoh

Not every player wants to pick every dropped item.
But we do agree that something similar may exist. For example, Auto-pick certain items that the player selects.
Auto-pick certain items that the player want? I think this will only benefit botter as they really only pick certain item that they want! For me if I farm I will collect all loot and sell to NPC each hour I can gain 100k to 300k gold from selling unwanted items. At least Developer maybe can increase the range of collecting items so that we don't have run so much to pick them up. It's waste of time to do so.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Auto-pick certain items that the player want? I think this will only benefit botter as they really only pick certain item that they want! For me if I farm I will collect all loot and sell to NPC each hour I can gain 100k to 300k gold from selling unwanted items. At least Developer maybe can increase the range of collecting items so that we don't have run so much to pick them up. It's waste of time to do so.
That's possible. For Example, Forsaken City has double auto-pickup range.

Wukong

I am new in game still, but this option seems a necessity.
I would choose the increased range to make us run less.

sarenokai

Squid Slayer
Hmm.. I think using pre-existing categories and different item animations would be more efficient. development team already has a lot of their plate and creating a whole new system just would take too much time and resources.

Equipment like gloves/armor/weapons already use a standard model so just apply that concept to other category items.

1. Change all recovery items to a blue bottle for HP recovery items and red bottles for SP recovery.
2. Change the color of NSS to a purple bag (rather than standard yellow)
3. Quest items just add a yellow glow animation to the bag so they stand out
4. gems, chests, and equipment remain the same
5. Speed up auto-pickup to make farming smoother

Only other thing I'd add is 2 options to make items and characters information always display (like when you hold shift) The goal here is to make it easier to spot and gather specific items. having to manually go in and select specific items is just too cumbersome and holding down shift constantly makes it feel like I"m getting carpal tunnel.

As you see what works and what doesn't make a few changes. I just think auto pickup of specific items would just promote bottling which we don't want and would be a pain to set up.

That's just my 2 cents on the matter.

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
1. Change all recovery items to a blue bottle for HP recovery items and red bottles for SP recovery.
2. Change the color of NSS to a purple bag (rather than standard yellow)
3. Quest items just add a yellow glow animation to the bag so they stand out
4. gems, chests, and equipment remain the same
5. Speed up auto-pickup to make farming smoother
You can already make tweaks for that. I think the only reason it's not implemented is that people have different preferences for how they would like their drops to work. Some people use the "fish" model, some use the barrel, some have custom models and so on... hard to reach a consensus.