Adding Images to Threads

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
I've noticed a lot of people can't directly insert an image in their thread, so here's a very simple step-by-step guide on how to do it.

1. Upload your desired picture on a free image sharing site, imgur.com is a very popular one.

2. Right click the image and click on Copy Image Address, this is the MOST IMPORTANT STEP which most people seem to miss.

3. Click on the Image button in your thread.

4. Paste the link from Step 2 and click 'Insert'. (Note: It MUST have .jpg or .png at the end

Aaaand that's it!

Hope this helps people who were having problems with direct Image embedding in threads. (P.S. all Images in the Thread were made using this technique)

Cheers.

Last edited:

Leba

Game Volunteer
Good idea, i think working on fb links does the same too
Gotta admit, I haven't tried anything other than Imgur. Though uploading a picture (Generally ToP-related) seems more convenient when done relatively anonymously on a site, rather than uploading it on your Facebook.

Leba

Game Volunteer
Update: Added an alternative way of making the link work and an additional emphasis when inserting the link, since so many people still seem to be having issues.

Also, I'm looking for feedback on the guide, if anyone feels like some parts need to be added, simplified, or explained more thoroughly, feel free to tell your ideas and suggestions!

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
i can't find the code of them on data base..can you show me?
We still under development, and not all features done or easy understandable, like database search on message edit. If you have ideas how improve some moments - we always hear you. I should add bb-codes to database pages soon, for now use @Spidpex solution

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
We still under development, and not all features done or easy understandable, like database search on message edit. If you have ideas how improve some moments - we always hear you. I should add bb-codes to database pages soon, for now use @Spidpex solution
:D

Manauar4

Squid Slayer
Thanks! ;)

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
A quick addition to this, a good tool to take screenshots in-game beside clicking "prt sc" on ur keyboard is to use "Snipping tool"

Snipping tool is a picture tool to crop parts of ur window, that includues in every windows operative system, if u have ur windows Operative system in english, try to search for "snipping tool" in the serach bar on ur pc, as the picture above, to use it.

Its good for cropping small parts of a screenshot, or take picture of small parts of the screen itself, if u have a bug or any issue with the game, launcher, client....etc.
And if u have a diffrent langauge operative system you will need to translate the snipping tool to ur language to find it in ur windows pc