Add Marketplace on the Official Website.

And I don't mean the Forum Marketplace, I mean a web-based system where you can:
  1. Go to Pirate King Online official website
  2. Search for you desired item
  3. System will provide you with necessary information such as:
    • How many of the searched item is currently being stalled
    • The details of the items
    • The current prices in stalls
    • The average price
    • The location of the stalls
So, for example...

Search: Blade of Incantation
Search Results:
  • Blade Of Incantation +4 | Lustrious Gem Lv2, Broken Gem of Rage Lv2 | 6,999,999 | xXxPussyDestroyerxXx's Stall <Argent 666, 999>
  • Blade Of Incantation +7 | Lustrious Gem Lv4, Cracked Gem of Rage Lv3 | 24,000,000 | NoobStaller's Stall <Shaitan 1234, 6789>
  • Blade Of Incantation +5 | Lustrious Gem Lv3, Cracked Gem of Rage Lv2 | 9,111,111 | IKnowWhatYouDidLastSummer's Stall <Icicle 7878, 9090>

That's a rough idea, I'm sure Developer's team can come up with something more appropriate with our system. I'll be happy to know your thoughts.

Here's an image example of this being implemented in an another game, another famous ones are Steam <Community Market> and Path of Exile <poe trade>.

Last edited:

pooliver

That would be good to have. Currently I have to make an Excel Spreadsheet to keep track of items I am interested in and do some window shopping several times a day:confused:

That would be good to have. Currently, I have to make an Excel Spreadsheet, to keep track of items I am interested in and do some window shopping several times a day:confused:
Or they could get rid of the bugs. There are enough to be taken care off. Tales of pirates has never really been finished and there is not a lot to do after level 75. After rebirth, it is basically just running a guild or mazing which does not seem like achieving anything. Heck after level 65 there is no sense of achievement in the game at all. If you get to level 75 and get all the items, you are done in the game. You may just as well stop playing. Maybe it is time to create new items or maps instead of creating a system that makes little to no sense in the scope of max 700 players. Adding an arbitrary system that is basically a "would have" does not solve any issues with the base game. What does it matter if you know how much of any item is being sold for if there is little to no reason to level up above 80? Yeah, you can gem the shit out of lvl75 items and level up to 100 with them but what is the point then? Nostalgia can only get you so far.

Or they could get rid of the bugs. There are enough to be taken care off. Tales of pirates has never really been finished and there is not a lot to do after level 75. After rebirth, it is basically just running a guild or mazing which does not seem like achieving anything. Heck after level 65 there is no sense of achievement in the game at all. If you get to level 75 and get all the items, you are done in the game. You may just as well stop playing. Maybe it is time to create new items or maps instead of creating a system that makes little to no sense in the scope of max 700 players. Adding an arbitrary system that is basically a "would have" does not solve any issues with the base game. What does it matter if you know how much of any item is being sold for if there is little to no reason to level up above 80? Yeah, you can gem the shit out of lvl75 items and level up to 100 with them but what is the point then? Nostalgia can only get you so far.
I appreciate your perspective. Maybe post another thread because it seems like you have a lot of solutions to suggest.

I apologize for not seeing eye to eye with you as I am just a humble new player coming from other ToP servers and MMO games. With experience, maybe I will be able to share with your likely burden about the current state of the server. But as it is right now, there's only so much I can suggest which I think, "personally", are not bad things to have. I just felt like sharing them with the developer team, if they're easy-peasy to implement, sweet. If not, then we'll move on.

Personally, I feel like there is passion poured into this server. The developer team seems actually working and know what they're doing as compared to the other servers I have played, of course let us not compare them to larger games. Maybe they're trying to slowly but surely solve the issues you are stating? I honestly don't know, and I sincerely apologize. But I guess there's only so much a handful of people can do with a shitty programmed base game structure.

Last edited:
I appreciate your perspective. Maybe post another thread because it seems like you have a lot of solutions to suggest.

I apologize for not seeing eye to eye with you as I am just a humble new player coming from other ToP servers and MMO games. With experience, maybe I will be able to share with your likely burden about the current state of the server. But as it is right now, there's only so much I can suggest which I think, "personally", are not bad things to have. I just felt like sharing them with the developer team, if they're easy-peasy to implement, sweet. If not, then we'll move on.

Personally, I feel like there is passion poured into this server. The developer team seems actually working and know what they're doing as compared to the other servers I have played, of course, let us not compare them to larger games. Maybe they're trying to slowly but surely solve the issues you are stating? I honestly don't know, and I sincerely apologize. But I guess there's only so much a handful of people can do with a shitty programmed base game structure.
No problem mate and we don't have to see eye to eye. I just wanted to point out that maybe a new system is not the smartest thing to implement when the base game was not properly finished and still has some bugs leftover. The devs here are certainly working more than any devs on any other private server. That is also why I have no problems with waiting for them to fix the bugs because I know it will be done in the near future.