Add a necklace/ring drop to Black Jewel

Johluk

If you look at the Black Jewels drop Rates you can see that none of them are particularly high, so it can very well happen that you spend time and manu to get nothing in return. I think it would be nice to add one or two rings/necklaces worth ~500k gold at 50% drop so you are guaranteed to get some gold back.

Johluk

Another idea Leba suggested is to bump up the power drop rate to 35% so there is an incentive to use hiamp for the kill. But the last 4 times in a row I did it and it dropped absolutely nothing.

fikakukac

Keep trying! Black Jewel is easy to farm, so no need to change it. Even has twice shorter respawn as kraken.

Johluk

Krakens drops are way more sought after and it's drop rates incentivise the use of hiluck for a guaranteed dice, hence the longer respawn time. I agree that Jewel is an easy farm, however as a sea boss it still has a very long time to kill. As of now, I did 5 jewel kills in a row without a single drop.

Dakiller

Brawling Shipboy
Game Volunteer
If you want to farm money, go do something more profitable. You don't change the world to make it fit you, you fit yourself to the world. Same with the game.

Johluk

6 times in a row no drop, let's add a small gold value for the betterment of the server.

Johluk

You think it's not worth? That just proves my point that it needs some love.

Dakiller

Brawling Shipboy
Game Volunteer
You can earn more money by farming sealed BPs. Even with your noob gear, you will profit more.

Johluk

You didn't read my post if you think I want to make money. I want to break even, there's a difference.