Accuracy on a crusader

Zonticore

I miss all the time on my level 65 crusader slashing is cool and all but if i want to kill something like a champ or any mob it will be impossible unless my auto attacks actually work, is it a legit build to put some points into accuracy? i cant afford to gem for hit rate what should i do?

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
You should gem hit rate. Lust gems aren't that expensive and they're good in the long run as well. You can put lv3 in Enigma Chest Gloves which are the best gloves for your lvl and for quite a time to come. You can put lv1-2 in swords too, or lv3 if it's swords you plan on keeping for awhile. Worthwhile investment and it helps a lot with leveling.

As for PK, you'll get hit rate as you get higher level (Lv70 claw, hit rate per level, concentration). Most classes use CA paw which gives low dodge so you shouldn't worry about that. Meleeing crusaders, on the other hand, is quite hard until you're nicely gemmed.

Though to answer your primary question, it's not worth putting acc on cruz. You get a lot more value from str/agi at all stages of the game.

I miss all the time on my level 65 crusader slashing is cool and all but if i want to kill something like a champ or any mob it will be impossible unless my auto attacks actually work, is it a legit build to put some points into accuracy? i cant afford to gem for hit rate what should i do?
wear lv60 enigma gloves and lv60 hit rate rings and learn how to calculate damage hit and dodge using simulator tool