About the bow SS build

Chelmos

Hey, wasn't able to find much information about a bow SS build. Seems like an interesting concept and I'm planning to use it almost exclusively for PvE.
I have a few questions about it tho:
1. Are there really no upgrades between lvl 35 and 70?
Seems like leveling will be a total pain if the only option is a lvl 35 bow until lvl 70 (rainbow bow). I checked the damage of unique bows (lvl 44, 53 and 62, obtained from crafting) and they're really bad compared to the lvl 35 one from the newbie box.
2. Is Acc/Agi the way to go for a bow build?
The main issue with going hybrid for a regular PvE SS was that the attack speed reduction on guns really hurt the DPS obtained from upping agility, so it was usually left until acc was full. Is this the case for bows? IMO seems a lot more efficient to up some agility before maxing acc for bow builds, as there is no attack speed reduction (and in most cases there is also an increase)
3. Is it viable for endgame content?
Or am I just locking myself out of most high level activies?

dualswordmaster

Brawling Shipboy
Game Volunteer
there really no upgrades between lvl 35 and 70 but with gun ss u get ur best gun at lv 50 also and till 75 there will ne upgrades too...

Acc/Agi the way to go for a bow build only acc till 100 than agi there no any other way to build SS bow or gun.

it viable for endgame content at 75 u can get very good bow and build decent strong in pvp SS

more like till 75 u better go gun SS and after RB quest u can do bow ss and it will be OK

Last edited:

Chelmos

there really no upgrades between lvl 35 and 70 but with gun ss u get ur best gun at lv 50 also and till 75 there will ne upgrades too...

Acc/Agi the way to go for a bow build only acc till 100 than agi there no any other way to build SS bow or gun.

it viable for endgame content at 75 u can get very good bow and build decent strong in pvp SS

more like till 75 u better go gun SS and after RB quest u can do bow ss and it will be OK
thanks for the info man! It's decided then, Iwill try out bow SS, wish me luck

Junky

just make sure to keep a gun on you for seals or you wont be able to do much in bd