About DW Bosses and Refining Gems

After the last updates, Refining Gem was removed from DW Bosses, the drop rate went from 100% to 0%. But even before this occurs, there were some episodes in high activity DW's that Wandering Soul was defeated in 30-60 seconds. And its not hard to do. All you need is 4-5 cruses with 2k max, 2 SS's and a SM or 2. Same for Snowman Warlord . In 1 minute it can be easily defeated. Which most of times can totally ruin the pk. To improve it, would be really good to increase their HP's - maybe def, pr and other stats too. But in another side put refining gem as a reward from them. DW is a maze that is easy to rerun, and it all represents costs like Thundoria Harbor tix (20-30k), DW Tix (60-70k), Voodoo Doll (10k), Rations from possessions, Cookings (i dont see ppl using blessed potions anymore in dw), Manu (Soul detector, radiation, flash bombs...)... Ofc that there are still some good drops like BoE, DoE, AoE and Kal. But since the Refining Gems are already being consumed in a high demand cuz of the new gems, i dont believe that making it a bit more regular in dw bosses (like 25% chance of drop) can affect the market. Most of the Refining Gems already came from Story Quests and Salvage when DW bosses had 100% drop rate of it. Just give us the chance of getting our precious Refining gems without going to FC/DS.

malanday24

Squid Slayer
Sir let me explain this to you. as what you said there is still good drops like BoE,AoE and etc.. We at FC before idk in DS were having a problem in our maze, we dont have profit at all totally nothing we go there just for fun PK but not all the time because no profit, we only got fusion and str scrolls, carcass and it sells for so cheap totally cheap, we also do rerun there atom, accel and we also do poss. Thats why we make petition to GM that our maze is dead if you farm 2 waves before youre lucky if u got 1 refs gem. Then this time Zanzka announce that he added drop rate of refs gem in mobs and also in boss like 45% rate. Its not easy as you know coz most player are now making FC char so theres too many PK. I hope you understand give us some happiness on playing PKO, just like me who plays not all the time that i cant level myself because i have personal stuffs in real world thats why we stay in FC. Thanks

Sir let me explain this to you. as what you said there is still good drops like BoE,AoE and etc.. We at FC before idk in DS were having a problem in our maze, we dont have profit at all totally nothing we go there just for fun PK but not all the time because no profit, we only got fusion and str scrolls, carcass and it sells for so cheap totally cheap, we also do rerun there atom, accel and we also do poss. Thats why we make petition to GM that our maze is dead if you farm 2 waves before youre lucky if u got 1 refs gem. Then this time Zanzka announce that he added drop rate of refs gem in mobs and also in boss like 45% rate. Its not easy as you know coz most player are now making FC char so theres too many PK. I hope you understand give us some happiness on playing PKO, just like me who plays not all the time that i cant level myself because i have personal stuffs in real world thats why we stay in FC. Thanks
Off-Topic. I'm not talking about FC. I'm talking about DW. I can make a Fcer better than the most just with the money + pets that i have in my inventory. You can't compare a maze that the items for characters costs 100m with characters that the items costs 300m+.

Kolera

Squid Slayer
Off-Topic. I'm not talking about FC. I'm talking about DW. I can make a Fcer better than the most just with the money + pets that i have in my inventory. You can't compare a maze that the items for characters costs 100m with characters that the items costs 300m+.
puni is damn right.

just like me who plays not all the time that i cant level myself because i have personal stuffs in real world thats why we stay in FC.
and it's yer choice to stay within that level. it's unacceptable if ya wanted to turn the game into yer favor just because ya don't have time to play for longer hours. so i would really suggest that ya shouldn't rely too much from FC maze alone.

malanday24

Squid Slayer
Yeah youre not talking in FC, but youre point is the ref gems that you want ref gems will put again in DW thats is not possible because ref gems in FC and DW were adjust the drop rate of refs if that happens the demand of ref gems will be too many. Why youre so demanding about ref gems? Then make FC char thats better than anyone like you said(just for the sake of ref gems that i look so funny). And yeah i am comparing it. Why? Because we need also the right to farm gold just like what you do in your maze, DW,CA,DS and FC are different in level but were all the same mazes.

malanday24

Squid Slayer
puni is damn right.

and it's yer choice to stay within that level. it's unacceptable if ya wanted to turn the game into yer favor just because ya don't have time to play for longer hours. so i would really suggest that ya shouldn't rely too much from FC maze alone.
You guys are the one who wants to make a favor not us FCer. So i am asking you why you go in Maze? To have some Pk and also to farm items or gold correct me if im wrong. We also want that just like what you want also. I played for almost 2 months and you guys played for almost a year and do you think we can be like you? You are all overpowered thats why we are here staying in low lvl mazes.

Yeah youre not talking in FC, but youre point is the ref gems that you want ref gems will put again in DW thats is not possible because ref gems in FC and DW were adjust the drop rate of refs if that happens the demand of ref gems will be too many. Why youre so demanding about ref gems? Then make FC char thats better than anyone like you said(just for the sake of ref gems that i look so funny). And yeah i am comparing it. Why? Because we need also the right to farm gold just like what you do in your maze, DW,CA,DS and FC are different in level but were all the same mazes.
Dude, stop being so obsessed. I said in my first message and Zankza can confirm:"Most of the Refining Gems already came from Story Quests and Salvage when DW bosses had 100% drop rate of it." FC will never monopolize the refining gems with the drops on 0.12% + 45% from DK. Sorry for destroying your Refining Dreams.

Wazuti

Squid Slayer
Dude, stop being so obsessed. I said in my first message and Zankza can confirm:"Most of the Refining Gems already came from Story Quests and Salvage when DW bosses had 100% drop rate of it." FC will never monopolize the refining gems with the drops on 0.12% + 45% from DK. Sorry for destroying your Refining Dreams.
In my opinion, it is fine as it is. Higher level characters can farm refs from CA. Lower players had no chance to make money on their mazes so I think that removing them from DW, and adding them to lower mazes it's a good way to keep server economy since now ref price will increase very much. As I said, it's my opinion

In my opinion, it is fine as it is. Higher level characters can farm refs from CA. Lower players had no chance to make money on their mazes so I think that removing them from DW, and adding them to lower mazes it's a good way to keep server economy since now ref price will increase very much. As I said, it's my opinion
Sure, i kinda agree with that. I'm just worried about DW. Chest of DW can drop 22 Equips, and only 2 (DoE, AoEva) aren't sold to NPC. Chest of Enigma can drop 12 equips and only 1 (BoE) isnt NPC'ed. We still have Kal from 5x chests (6.66% on cb) and from b2 (14% on cb). I know that it doesnt work like this, but you need to kill around 15 chests (15 cbs = 1m) to get a Kal. And you need 7x b2 to get one Kal too. It's already much better than fc/ds can give. But as i said, mathematically, you waste more than you earn in DW.

Kolera

Squid Slayer
You guys are the one who wants to make a favor not us FCer. So i am asking you why you go in Maze? To have some Pk and also to farm items or gold correct me if im wrong. We also want that just like what you want also. I played for almost 2 months and you guys played for almost a year and do you think we can be like you? You are all overpowered thats why we are here staying in low lvl mazes.
FC maze doesn't have good profits in my own opinion, unless ya gettin 4-6 refs in 2 waves or a UG from killin DK with 1-5 people around (yes, there was a guy who can solo kill DK but with a buffer of his own, of course). i would really suggest you make a high level voy or crus and use it as a cash cow. yer problem is ya think of FC as a maze with a stable profit whilst the truth is, it's not.

malanday24

Squid Slayer
Sure, i kinda agree with that. I'm just worried about DW. Chest of DW can drop 22 Equips, and only 2 (DoE, AoEva) aren't sold to NPC. Chest of Enigma can drop 12 equips and only 1 (BoE) isnt NPC'ed. We still have Kal from 5x chests (6.66% on cb) and from b2 (14% on cb). I know that it doesnt work like this, but you need to kill around 15 chests (15 cbs = 1m) to get a Kal. And you need 7x b2 to get one Kal too. It's already much better than fc/ds can give. But as i said, mathematically, you waste more than you earn in DW.
Oh i see, I hope zankza will make changes for DW. I know its hard for you guys because thats a big changes happen even if its ref gems. I hope we encounter in DW i am planning to make a high lvl char

malanday24

Squid Slayer
Haha i am not obsessed, to tell the truth i am having my own way to get gold, im not relying in FC. I just want in FC is PK, because its dead before but right now a lot of players making FC char so this will be fun. I am cleric anyway so i dont think i can farm there

Meaning like fc? We have to clear each and every mob? But even with increased drop of fc mobs players don't get refs still. How much more for mobs with lower drop rates. Hehe It seems like refs will be priced liked UGs like a striking @3m ea or maybe more because of rareness.

kiwituatara

Brawling Shipboy
Most of the Refining Gems already came from Story Quests and Salvage when DW bosses had 100% drop rate of it. Just give us the chance of getting our precious Refining gems without going to FC/DS.
Ref gem prices shouldn't have increased that much if that is the case. Is probably people speculating the market and knee-jerk response to patch and buying out refs (or keeping them) when they don't actually need it. Is only a couple days since patch, give it some time and see if things change.

Ref gem prices shouldn't have increased that much if that is the case. Is probably people speculating the market and knee-jerk response to patch and buying out refs (or keeping them) when they don't actually need it. Is only a couple days since patch, give it some time and see if things change.
The prices increased not because ref gem was removed from DW. It's because of Broken/Cracked Gems.