Able to Play Hunter even after lvl 40?

Hey there!
I have a question: In ToP2 it was able to play as a Hunter with >Lvl 40, because it was able to get good bows with higher Level. I liked the idea and i just want to know if there someone else ever tried a Hunter with a higher Level?

I know its more difficult than being a SS, but i want to try something else. :)

Are there also Bow-Drops for Hunter with Level 55/65/75? I found a Guide for this a long time ago, but i never found it again, so... maybe someone can help me!

zer0x0

Brawling Shipboy
There are relic bows but they are for looks not stats.
Also bows are not particularly useful but you can try being a high level hunter.
Also when you do SS promotion you gain stat boosts such as hp,dmg...
If you want a good bow either get a hunter to 75 and find Rainbow Bow OR make new hunters until you get good stat lvl 35 box bow.

Do I think it's a good idea PK wise? No its not.
Is it a fun idea/project? Yea could be fun.

Hmmm ok, thanks for the (fast) help! :)

I am not PK-interested, so this would be ok and the fun-factor: Thats the spirit! ;)

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
You can still equip bows and use bow skills even after promoting to SS.

Azazan

There are relic bows but they are for looks not stats.
Also bows are not particularly useful but you can try being a high level hunter.
Also when you do SS promotion you gain stat boosts such as hp,dmg...
If you want a good bow either get a hunter to 75 and find Rainbow Bow OR make new hunters until you get good stat lvl 35 box bow.

Do I think it's a good idea PK wise? No its not.
Is it a fun idea/project? Yea could be fun.
on the old ToP(not 2) and its been 10 years so forgive me if i'm outdated :p... i had a full agi bow sharpshooter, and i had pretty much one of the highest DPS on the server except some crusaders that decided to put their whole paycheck into the game xD...

Only real downside was that i wasnt able to use enfeeble making my weak to crus slashes :p

zer0x0

Brawling Shipboy
on the old ToP(not 2) and its been 10 years so forgive me if i'm outdated :p... i had a full agi bow sharpshooter, and i had pretty much one of the highest DPS on the server except some crusaders that decided to put their whole paycheck into the game xD...

Only real downside was that i wasnt able to use enfeeble making my weak to crus slashes :p
Dude this server doesnt have nearly enough recorses to make a good bow hunter

Ivan0907

Squid Slayer
Plus you cant use ug/broken/cracked in the same equipment. And there is no 3rd socket. A lot of new players are not aware of this.

It doesn't
Trust me xD
Had to remake SS's cause I went for bow SS
Could be created a new class... Like happens on herbalist which can decide between SM AND Cleric... On Case of hunter when get lvl 41 could decide between SS and. Bowman...
Will be FKINGNFSKG Amazing and will be dinamize the ACC classes, improve the demand of ACC itens, pets, Gems, etc, and also reduce the power of Crus( if the Bowman have the correct skills like stealth too -like happens in some private servers)

raposaazul

Squid Slayer
One of
Could be created a new class... Like happens on herbalist which can decide between SM AND Cleric... On Case of hunter when get lvl 41 could decide between SS and. Bowman...
Will be FKINGNFSKG Amazing and will be dinamize the ACC classes, improve the demand of ACC itens, pets, Gems, etc, and also reduce the power of Crus( if the Bowman have the correct skills like stealth too -like happens in some private servers)
the best idea i have read on Forum... Should be post a new threath about it... Cause it also increase the importance of support classes if those "Bowman" have high dps and stealth competting with crusses
I already. have some good ideia about noew class too which could have poinson skill that one take medium dameg per second in everything he attack...
Sounds great

sarenokai

Ya know I had pretty high lvl bow SS back in top2. you lose the seal master like abilities when you go bow, and this game is difficult to switch equipment mid fight. if we could get a quick switch ability that would make bows much more relevant.

I don't think they beefed up duel shot either in this version so even if you have insane ACC it won't act the same as how crusader/tank IS scales at different attack speeds and don't get me started with headshot that skill just sucks unless you have full BD set and then its just a chance it will do great damage.

All in all I think a bow SS can be a great build I just haven't seen a reliable setup thats competitive enough to survive.