Besides of unique apparels, the game features hairstyling which allow players to personalize their in-game avatar further.
- To begin the hairstyling process, players must first go to the Hairstylist NPC which is located in Argent City:
Hairstylist - Cartel, Ascaron(2215,2813)
- Start a dialogue with said NPC by clicking it, then select "I want to change my hairstyle", and lastly click on "Yes, I am sure".
- Note: A Hairstyling Voucher will be requiered to start a dialogue with the NPC.
- Once you've got all of the requiered items, and you've chosen your preferred hairstyle, you may proceed by clicking "Confirm". A fee of 100,000 Gold will be consumed as long with the Hairstyling Voucher and the Necessary items to finish your desired hairstyle. Congratulations, you've successfully finished the hairstyling process!
- Note: There's a slight chance in which your hairstyle might actually fail, such the situation be, character's hair will be turned into a 'Rainbow Failed Hairstyle'.
Here's a complete list of all items that may be used during hairstyling:
- Lance Hairstyle Book
- Lance Trendy Hairstyle Book
- Carsise Hairstyle Book
- Carsise Trendy Hairstyle Book
- Phyllis Hairstyle Book
- Phyllis Trendy Hairstyle Book
- Ami Hairstyle Book
- Ami Trendy Hairstyle Book
- Red Colorant
- Blue Colorant
- Yellow Colorant
- Orange Colorant
- Green Colorant
- Cyan Colorant
- Purple Colorant
- Brown Colorant
- Black Colorant
The making of Colorants
If player decides to make their very own Colorants instead of buying from other players, they may be created by the following method:
- Go to any of the following NPCs:
Innkeeper - Harken, Magical ocean(810,3498)
Innkeeper - Yaskey, Deep Blue(1290,540)
Innkeeper - Granny Maya, Ascaron(697,1542)
- Start a dialogue with NPC by clicking it
- Choose "Decoct Hair Colorant"
- Choose your desired Colorant
- Make sure you have all of the requiered items
- Click 'Confirm', the items requiered will be deducted along a 200 Gold fee per Colorant created.
Items you may need in the creation of a Colorant:
- Special Gas
- Rainbow Glass
- Red Dye
- Orange Dye
- Yellow Dye
- Green Dye
- Cyan Dye
- Blue Dye
- Purple Dye
- Black Dye
- Brown Dye