Voyager Ami before Philips or Lance, why ?

Discussion in 'Voyagers Cove' started by Technotronic, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Technotronic

Technotronic New Member

Why is the cap of the ami so OP that everyone say " making an ami is the best cause + defence and stats in cap , but then why is there lance and philips to choose , making lance means you will look cooler , but an ami will always be better than you ? Can i use lance as voyager and be better on pvp ? Any good hat or head piece for lance ?

YotaQueen likes this.
  2. Leba

Leba Well-Known Member Game Volunteer

Actually, the strongest voys in the server were (and still are) Lance... Thing is that Ami is slightly stronger if we're talking about the same level of characters and gear/gems.
    I'd even say that the Hat difference is more important early on because you're more flexible on stats as the bonus def/stats help you reach a required def to tank a place or a decent enough conch to kill the mobs there in X conches.

Technotronic likes this.
  3. Spidpex

Spidpex Well-Known Member Game Volunteer

Alot of people (including myself) made a lance crusader/ss before a voy, and got ourselves a ca frame, for lance, good thing with this piece of equipment is that it can be used on all lance chars, therefore i made myself a lance voy so it can be used on that char aswell

Technotronic likes this.