- May 25, 2016
Pirate King Online Team
- Void Stone is added into Item Mall under Character category, void stone is a precious item which affects your character's experience points causing it to not receive any as long you hold the item in your inventory bag. This item can be useful in some situations like for characters who desire to attend level-restricted mazes such as Forsaken City several time without accidently gaining too much EXP.
- New ignore system is activated and working, to use this new ignore system you may type into chat box with command "/ignore <charactername>" with example of /ignore Zankza. When you ignore someone, you will be not able to receive any messages or view any messages from those particular ignored players. You can too open your friend list, there is a group at bottom of list called "Ignored" where you may view who you've ignored as well if accidently or mistaken ignored someone you can delete them by right clicking their character name under the Ignored group. This ignore system is per-client setting, meaning the ignore list is stored within your client's files. If you switch between to different account or PC, it will be not synced or saved.
- Guild pane now has sorting function for primary data such as name, level, and class. Leaders may now sort quickly and perform better administrative duties. To sort by name or level, simply click on the tiny small arrows in the guild pane's header columns. Click once again to sort in opposite way as well.
- 2FA system has been polished further with better policies after few weeks of testing and gathering feedback from players, we've tuned so that upon login first time account that's secured by 2FA will require 2FA, once verified by 2FA you will not need to re-enter 2FA every time you login. However if you have not logged in for more than seven days, it will once again require 2FA. As always, if you try to enter your account from an unknown PC will be always required 2FA code. Previously it required you to input 2FA every time you open(visit) item mall in-game, it is now changed so that you may always visit item mall without 2FA however as soon you try to make your purchase, it will require 2FA and should you get authenticated, it will not ask you 2FA authentication for subsequent item mall purchases again until you logout. We'll be running greater campaign in future on this 2FA system now that it's up to our frontier standards including running ads and requirement to enable 2FA if you want support for hacked/losses cases.
- You can no longer fuse a equipment with gems into apparels without a fusion catalyst. You also cannot fuse a equipment into a gemmed apparel as well, it is now not possible to lose gems as system will reject any processing that results lost gems. However if you choose to not use catalyst and fuse, you can still lose your 110% effect as system will not reject.
Pirate King Online Team