News Tidbits [6-15-2017]

Balabala

V0.9.6
  • Brand new apparels! Two apparels for each character has been added into item mall, please check the regular apparel category to view the new apparels.
  • Launcher has been updated to fix various bugs including a bug where sometime it would select higher ping server over lower;
  • Launcher now has new second tweak for players to activate, this tweak is known as one-view inventory UI, observe the following picture:
  • Note: Guide Center is now officially under construction, while you may view and read, but they are under heavy re-writing and many guides may have wrong or outdated information, and pictures are being replaced with correct one, please excuse our mess and thank(encourage) the volunteers who are helping building frontier guides!
  • Note: We're getting ready to launch our next generation of server infrastructure; this change is our yet biggest change in the PKO codebase. This change will be commenced this Monday, while everything is supposed to be look and function same as before it may be not the case still. There will be more information about what to expect about this upcoming maintenance.

Pirate King Online Team

why i still oll inventory,??

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
why i still oll inventory,??

Because you didnt select the new inventory as default for your client, to do so, select the "settings" located top right corner of your pko client, and then select "inventory tweaks" and select the big one, as you'd like

Balabala

Because you didnt select the new inventory as default for your client, to do so, select the "settings" located top right corner of your pko client, and then select "inventory tweaks" and select the big one, as you'd like
i dont understand, can u explain to me step by step? sorry im new here

LukycaBlack

Brawling Shipboy
Okay. So...
•New inventory is great but will we be seeing other things redesigned?
•Will we be seeing mounts as we have slot for them i inventory?
•Will new inventory get compatible with trade window and npcs? (When I open trade inventory covers part of trade window, detail that bothers me a bit...)
•Does camera tweak work? Because I can't get it to work for me...