News Tidbits [5-26-2017]

Zankza

~
Staff member
V0.9.5
  • Sealmaster's Seal of Elder now have 100% chance of success when cast on bosses with 120,000 Max HP and above, the cast time will be (5+SKLV*0.3) seconds.
  • Sealmaster's Shadow Insignia now have 100% chance of success when cast on bosses with 120,000 Max HP and above, the cast time will be (5+SKLV*0.8) seconds.
  • Sharp Shooter's Enfeeble now have 100% chance of success when cast on bosses with 120,000 Max HP and above, the cast time will be (3+SKLV*0.3) seconds.
  • Crusader's Shadow Slash now have 80% chance of success when cast on bosses with 120,000 Max HP, if succeeded, the cast time will be 4 seconds.
  • Voyager's Tornado now will always fail when cast on bosses with 120,000 Max HP, Additionally, when cast on bosses with 50,000 HP or above there is 80% chance which the length of tornado will be reduced by half.
  • Voyager's Algae Entanglement now have 100% chance of success when cast on bosses with 120,000 Max HP.
  • Forsaken City's Entry Requirement of Ancient Generator now is required upon entry of forsaken city second floor, instead of first floor.
  • The life story quests no longer randomly gives refining gem voucher as reward when you are under lv45.
  • "Make the finishing point" Quest no longer rewards refining gem voucher.
  • Game Accounts Dashboard now have new widget called Character Card, upon clicking on any character will display a widget with brief information of your character.
  • New additions to Item Mall include:
    • Alloy Pickaxe for 19 Rum
    • Alphabet Chest for 5 Rum
    • Bundle of 5x Alphabet Chest for 20 Rum
  • Many minor improvements toward sub-systems including networking/launcher/website in terms of reliability and accessibility as well.
  • Cumulative Patch and Setup downloads have been updated to contain all updates, so when installing it should take you to latest client version automatically.
  • In inspiration of rise of cryptocurrency payments, all payments made by coinpayments will grant 15% additional Rum Barrels instantly after purchase.
Pirate King Online Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
  • Sealmaster's Shadow Insignia now have 80% chance of success when cast on bosses with 120,000 Max HP and above, if succeeded, the cast time will be (5+SKLV*0.8) seconds.
  • Sealmaster's Shadow Insignia now have 80% chance of success when cast on bosses with 120,000 Max HP and above, if succeeded, the cast time will be 9 seconds.
I've re-read these 10 times and haven't figured out what you mean. Is it 9 seconds or 5+lv*0.8?

Which quest is this? Can't find any information about it online
well the original story quest doesnt really give 1 lv1 ref gem somewhere in story quest, in pko before this update they use to give one. now zanka for somewhat reason remove it lul lul

xhannodx

Squid Slayer
Awesome Zankza <3 . i want to ask u something.. If we are at FC1 going to FC2 .. sometimes we go in and out many times until we meet same portal in FC2 to deliver buffers or clerics .. so now every try will cost 1 AG or it take 1 AG for whole FC :D

Zankza

~
Staff member
Awesome Zankza <3 . i want to ask u something.. If we are at FC1 going to FC2 .. sometimes we go in and out many times until we meet same portal in FC2 to deliver buffers or clerics .. so now every try will cost 1 AG or it take 1 AG for whole FC :D
Every time you enter portal 2 it will consume. and if you exit, you'll need to repay.

Henrietta

Sealmaster's Seal of Elder now have 80% chance of success when cast on bosses with 120,000 Max HP and above, if succeeded, the cast time will be (5+SKLV*0.3) seconds.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think cast time is the term used to describe how long a spell takes to cast. (just searched it on google).

Perhaps what you meant was the effect duration.

Zankza

~
Staff member
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think cast time is the term used to describe how long a spell takes to cast. (just searched it on google).

Perhaps what you meant was the effect duration.
Yes I know, I used other word but my team argued that "cast" is appropriate term. well. english prevails.

V0.9.5
  • Sealmaster's Seal of Elder now have 80% chance of success when cast on bosses with 120,000 Max HP and above, if succeeded, the cast time will be (5+SKLV*0.3) seconds.
  • Sealmaster's Shadow Insignia now have 80% chance of success when cast on bosses with 120,000 Max HP and above, if succeeded, the cast time will be (5+SKLV*0.8) seconds.
  • Crusader's Shadow Slash now have 80% chance of success when cast on bosses with 120,000 Max HP, if succeeded, the cast time will be 4 seconds.
  • Voyager's Tornado now will always fail when cast on bosses with 120,000 Max HP, Additionally, when cast on bosses with 50,000 HP or above there is 80% chance which the length of tornado will be reduced by half.
  • Voyager's Algae Entanglement now have 80% chance of success when cast on bosses with 120,000 Max HP.
  • Forsaken City's Entry Requirement of Ancient Generator now is required upon entry of forsaken city second floor, instead of first floor.
  • The life story quests no longer randomly gives refining gem voucher as reward when you are under lv45.
  • Game Accounts Dashboard now have new widget called Character Card, upon clicking on any character will display a widget with brief information of your character.
  • Many minor improvements toward sub-systems including networking/launcher/website in terms of reliability and accessibility as well.
  • Cumulative Patch and Setup downloads have been updated to contain all updates, so when installing it should take you to latest client version automatically.
  • In inspiration of rise of cryptocurrency payments, all payments made by coinpayments will grant 15% additional Rum Barrels instantly after purchase.
Pirate King Online Team
I have a feeling that many people will buy rums (for alphabet chest) and Ancient Generator will be popular again :O :3 And plus, Plvl also will be popular again xD

CoralCutter

Squid Slayer
V0.9.5
  • Sealmaster's Seal of Elder now have 80% chance of success when cast on bosses with 120,000 Max HP and above, if succeeded, the cast time will be (5+SKLV*0.3) seconds.
  • Sharp Shooter's Enfeeble now have 80% chance of success when cast on bosses with 120,000 Max HP and above, if succeeded, the cast time will be (3+SKLV*0.3) seconds.
  • Voyager's Algae Entanglement now have 80% chance of success when cast on bosses with 120,000 Max HP.
Pirate King Online Team
So cool.Time to sell my cool SM caps for some gold xD

kiwituatara

Brawling Shipboy
V0.9.5
So refining gem prices are going to go up in price. This offers even less incentive for socketing fiery/furious/explosive/etc gems. You can already purchase these gems for as low as 10k and you can expect the market to be further flooded with useless gems. Even if these gems drop to 5k each, total cost of gemming will become higher due to reduced refining gems supplies. Please find a solution.

I'd suggest:
  • Buff useless gems
AND/OR
  • Add refining gem voucher to mall (introduce price ceiling for refining gems so prices don't increase more than you anticipated. I would set it at 29-35 rums each - equivalent to 870k-1m at current market value for rums)

Last edited: