- May 25, 2016
- All of the holidays related objects have been removed from game. This includes, Quests, NPCs, Items, Miscellaneous objects. If you have quests or items, it is now safe to delete them as you cannot finish or use them anymore. The snowball arena map is also disabled
- Fixed some of bugs with channel server which could lead to wrong formatting.
- Brand new extended stats dialog is now available for public use, to activate this extended stats, run your launcher and open the Video Settings and click onto Stat Dialog Tweaks and choose the extended dialog to enable the brand new detailed character stats. It also has mini-render where you can take selfies with your character, with angle controls. The inventory slots also co-exist, naturally they work fully meaning you can unequip by clicking on the equipment as well. Bottom line, there's new tweak, and you can enable it similar to our camera and inventory tweaks.
- Client's login screen now displays random important tips for this game, including some of hidden gems about our custom improvements. It is still work in progress, it may look ugly and accidentally go out of bound, we'll be fine-tuning in forward.
- Book of Honor Bonus is now available in Item Mall, Under the 'Character' Category, at last page. This was due to feedback from the community that needed a way to recover from sinking negative honor values.
- The website is continuously being refitted with better style and experience, including quicker and easier to control. We're working hard to integrate the new stuffs into both website and game together to enable brand new things like Honors-on-Pirates a upcoming feature.
- There is already upcoming updates, but for security reason we've decided to split the updates in two packages, with first half being applied today, and second half being applied in few days. Those second half updates includes new changes to stalls, announcers for CA, more wings as well apparels, and many more...
- We're working hard to gather feedback and ideas as we rouse into multi-server environment in future, there is still a lot of room to change before it becomes limited to remnant changes, please share your ideas and concerns in the forums as well discord, the team is always reading and discussing about everyone's ideas everyday. We're also very interested to hear about your needs such as values that should be displayed in extended character attributes UI, as well providing sophisticated resource in both game and website manner allowing our hardcore users to build their most advanced characters ever.
Pirate King Online Team