Patch Stable Client 1.1.3 Released!

Zankza

~
Staff member
We have released new client setup: Version: 1.1.3

You may use your launcher to update as normal, But however if you are having difficulties with our launcher you may want to consider downloading 1.1.3 client to bypass all problems.

This release focuses on stability and compatible for all computers including reducing the requirement for net framework from 4.5 to 3.5 (windows 7 has 3.5 pre-installed).

You may now download 1.1.3 setup from following URL: https://pirateking.online/index.php?act=downloads&cid=1

Thank you!

meuvoy

My first time in this server but not the first time playing this game, running at 3fps...
is it a bug? how can I fix it? (tried running at windowx xp compatibility mode but same problem happened...)
Windows 10 64bit, 16GB RAM, i7 4790k, GTX 770.
Thanks

Celia

thought it was just me, as soon as i get in i can run around at normal speed for about 10 seconds, then i slow down, fps decrease to the point i can't move. i had no issues before all these new clients were released, was leveling alts on 5 accounts with no lag. now i can't play

i've already uninstalled the previous versions and the folder, restarted my pc, installed the new client, run it as administrator, etc. nothing seems to fix the problem

windows 7, 64-bit, i5, geforce 790, 16Gb ram