News PvP Mods

underdawg

Squid Slayer
I played foxlv, but this feature is brand new tho
lol then it had to be on the first pko,i cant remember yesterday haha but years ago,,,im sure ,lol maybe you guys can claim mirage is a new idea too, if they ever do that update:rolleyes:

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
lol then it had to be on the first pko,i cant remember yesterday haha but years ago,,,im sure ,lol maybe you guys can claim mirage is a new idea too, if they ever do that update:rolleyes:
It's a brand new feature that's never been showed in any server from the past or present

And about that mirage part...noooo

underdawg

Squid Slayer
It's a brand new feature that's never been showed in any server from the past or present

And about that mirage part...noooo
lol its not bro,i assure you I'm not the only one here that remembers this,im just the guy to bring it to attention lol,zankza knows the truth,sure its slightly different then it was but its a old update,,but ill let it go,cause its a cool update..so if I post a pic of this from years ago will you believe it then?

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
lol its not bro,i assure you I'm not the only one here that remembers this,im just the guy to bring it to attention lol,zankza knows the truth,sure its slightly different then it was but its a old update,,but ill let it go,cause its a cool update..so if I post a pic of this from years ago will you believe it then?
if u find it, please show me it

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
Because as i really do not remmber anything such as that, even from back then

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
There was "Arena".
But "Arena" is a totally different thing.

underdawg

Squid Slayer
There was "Arena".
But "Arena" is a totally different thing.
fair enough;),im old haha but not that old I couldn't remember those boxes somewhere on the first pko,the arena was at the island telle, seldom used, thank you for your honesty .

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
Now another thing that would be great to see, as bar will be more crowded nowdays, would be a Bar "punching bag" more or less, a NPC or Monster, (maybe a scrub Lv 1, thats right outside argent) That will just stand still, that people can Slash, melee and just in general test their damage on

This NPC/Monster can't die ofcourse, since it should have unlimited hp

I've come up with possible locations for this NPC/monster to be!

Would it be cool to have this?

Has there been any news regarding this idea yet @Zankza ?

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
Possible. if we find a good model, and hack the Safe zone a little bit.
Ahh sweet man!! Hopefuly you guys will figure out something cool that we can use for damage test on!! :D:D