Teaser New Server: 'Port Royal' 27 April 18:00 UTC

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Excerpt from the Argent newspaper 4th month of year 20XX

Day 3

"The Researchers Team from Shaitan, with the participation of Little Daniel, released a sensational statement. What is true and what is fiction ""
"...'The next few weeks, the world will enter a state of serious shock. It will change the very foundations of the world'..."

Day 4
"The Church of Kara avoids commenting. Anonymous sources report about massive movings in archives"

Day 6
"A Mirage appeared above Argent! The city and its citizens were all inverted! What did we see and what threats wait for us?!"

Day 8
"A mass unrest occurrs among people due to a recent trade ban of Forsaken City Artifacts. Is this incompetence or subtle provocation?"
"...'They can't do that to us! How will we earn gold now?!' - protesters commented..."

Day 9
"Victory! The trade ban had been lifted, but the consequences are still here."
"The market is still under a lot of discussion."

Day 11
"Massive fish migrations occur and Compasses glitch. Fishermen are in a state of mass confusion. Read Guild members comments"

Day 14
"The Researchers Team from Shaitan, along with Little Daniel fixed the link with the stable mirage. There are suspicions that this is same world we saw above Argent last week"
"...'We compared the records of the incident and found many objects which are the same, but from a different point of view. That's why we believed it might be the same world'..."

Day 17
"Sensational! They were right indeed. Answer came from Mirage citizens. Is this a new horizon or a new danger?"
"...For now the link is too unstable to claim anything for sure, but we strongly believe it will stable soon enough..."

Day 18
"The Church of Kara still avoids commenting. Anonymous sources report about massive inspection in archives"

Day 19
"The popular Shaitan Silk & Clothes factory shares details about a new collection"
"...'They're on fire!' - a group of clothing testers commented..."

Day 20
"A Cross-World meeting of the Researchers takes place. The link is finally stable! What should we expect next?"

Day 21
"Quite curious for a cross-world meeting to take place - Daniel commented"
"...'And have next facts. As we've recently found out, we opened the link right into some tavern named "Port Royal". It was truly a scary place. It was bought by the Researchers who set their headquarters there'..."
"...'From their side, there were a few rifts as well. The first one lead to a small island in the ocean, with only one turtle inhabiting it. So they named our world 'Tortuga' and have a laugh'..."

Day 22
"The Security Service closed a manufacture of counterfeit Metal Fragments. More than two thousand items were seized and eight people were put under arrest."

Day 23
"The Magnetic field is now stable. Fish have returned to their old habitats. Fishermen are estimating their losses."

Day 24
"The Researcher Team's summary. City Council Statement"
"...'Yes, that's true, the portal is stable now. Furthermore we believe this to be only a first of many. Rifts within worlds will surely happen more often, until we one day live in one single world'..."
"...'This is a serious challenge for our countries. The world changed, and this is our new reality. We are now preparing for a delegatory visit to Port Royal'..."

Server Shard Launch Date: 27 April 18:00 UTC

Server Rates:
  • EXP Rate: 1x
  • Party Rate: 1x
  • Drop Rate: 1x
  • Resource Rate: 1x
  • Fairy Rate: 1x
Level caps:
  • Softcap level 65
  • Hardcap level 70
The leveling phase will move after the first 10 players reach Hardcap but not sooner than a week after the server launch date, will be announced accordingly.

Gem caps:
  • First 30 days == Lv3
  • Next 60 days == Lv4
  • Next 120 days == Lv5

Available Maps:
Ascaron, Magical Ocean, Deep Blue, Forsaken City, Dark Swamp, Demonic World

Disabled Maps:
  • Chaos Argent: Blind mode on; Disabled for 2 weeks;
  • Black Dragon: Disabled for at least 4 weeks before the HardCap reached;
  • Mirages: Disabled till the future announcement;
Wowo Treasure Adjustments:
  • Exchange 1 key for 1x Chest of Dark Swamp
  • Exchange 2 key for 1x Chest of Demonic World
  • Exchange 3 key for 1x Chest of Enigma
  • Exchange 1 Key for 1 Brokenand Precious Deposits

Pirate Compass Adjustments:
  • Removed:
    • Weightless Potion
    • Constitution Recovery Flask
    • Kal Runestone
    • Happy holiday magazine
    • Unique Gem

Pirate King Online Team

Last edited:

Remoo

Reaction score
I know there isnt a lot of players playing on the main server of PKO, so I would just like to ask the playersbase for any information on how many players are considering playing on the new server. I for one will definetly try it :)(y)

Leptis

Squid Slayer
Reaction score
The leveling phase will move after the first 10 players reach Hardcap but not sooner than a week after the server launch date, will be announced accordingly.
Wow I'll bang my head if someone reaches lvl70 in a week haha

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Reaction score
Wow I'll bang my head if someone reaches lvl70 in a week haha
You might wanna get something to cover ur head with :eek: if there's one thing i'm not doing, then its underestimating pko players

Kiveshiki

Reaction score
Thx so much PKO team,love you all & for the Remoo,mayby coz of corona,now we have somedays 900 ppl online at this server too

Nonzik

Reaction score
Hi, what about mall, are u going to change any prices for new server?

reonstep

Reaction score
prices wont change but some items in mall wont be available in the new server for a while

cumie

Reaction score
Drop here to say found a problem..
I got problem when start game

I was try to close and start again, but always same, long time waiting and no process update from 0%. I try ping gate and gated, it normally

cumie

Reaction score
:D ah it move... it really need more and more time haha.. it now 50%, i cant edit my post.. so just post more right?

raposaazul

Squid Slayer
Reaction score
could change this server 3x exp or something different to call new ppl, and make different server inside PKO... would be nice. But nvm

pedrosky121112

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "cumie, publicación: 46761, miembro: 68063"]
Suelta aquí para decir que encontró un problema.
Tengo un problema cuando comienzo el juego

Intenté cerrar y comenzar de nuevo, pero siempre igual, mucho tiempo de espera y ninguna actualización del proceso del 0%. Intento hacer ping en la puerta y cerrar, normalmente
[/CITAR]
resolviste bro? ami me pasa lo mismo

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "cumie, publicación: 46761, miembro: 68063"]
Suelta aquí para decir que encontró un problema.
Tengo un problema cuando comienzo el juego

Intenté cerrar y comenzar de nuevo, pero siempre igual, mucho tiempo de espera y ninguna actualización del proceso del 0%. Intento hacer ping en la puerta y cerrar, normalmente
[/CITAR]
resolviste bro? ami me pasa lo mismo
Please use Cumulative patch in such a case.

jonspam

Reaction score
:mad: Just create a new server so whales dump more money in trying to level up, this is the same lazy tactic IGG used as a cash grab and ultimately caused their downfall. You should create new content instead of this garbage move.

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
:mad: Just create a new server so whales dump more money in trying to level up, this is the same lazy tactic IGG used as a cash grab and ultimately caused their downfall. You should create new content instead of this garbage move.
Many players where asking, so we did it as they wished to.