Halloween Event Lost Costumes

Zankza

~
Staff member

Halloween is shy of us, but as we get closer our wardrobe empties itself and you've realized you don't have anything to wear expect for your baggy old clothes! What will you wear for Halloween day and go around Trick or Treating Argent Citizens?! As you rush among stores only to come realization that all of the store have sold out scary clothes, and so it happens you remember the Event NPC Pappa have task that might assist you into becoming looking scary!

Lost Costume Event
Where:
Event NPC - Pappa
When: October 28 (00:00 AM) -> October 30 (11:59PM)
Details: There is three difficulty path, Easy, Medium, Expert. You may only complete one of difficult path. It is possible to change difficult path but you will lose all current progress should you change between difficult path. You must complete the whole event before October 30 11:59PM otherwise all progress is wasted and automatically abandoned. All three difficulty contain traveling, hunting, and farming. Expert difficult is seriously difficult, it is encouraged players to gather and team up, as it will require the most hardcore players to complete quests within 72 hours.

Rewards includes appropriate amount of Gold and XP per difficulty path, and special fruit to be consumed for Halloween day event.

Pirate King Online Team

Last edited:

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
ooooo!! I've missed this event!!

Last time i did it, i barely qualified for the easy one xD

Xplosive

@Zankza Please do tell the event rewards specifically for each level of task .

I do not want to waste my Weekends (sat/sun) when the reward is just cbs/hb/amps or 500k for 2 days of working .

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
@Zankza Please do tell the event rewards specifically for each level of task .

I do not want to waste my Weekends (sat/sun) when the reward is just cbs/hb/amps or 500k for 2 days of working .
but if he told, then the excitment wouldn't be there, right?

Papeh274

[QUOTE = "Spidpex, publicación: 33601, miembro: 64"] pero si lo dijera, entonces la emoción no estaría allí, ¿verdad? [/ QUOTE]

por el contrario, si lo dijera, la voz se escucharía desde antes y para el día del evento habría suficiente competencia. Tal como sucedió con el tiempo en que se rompió el registro de usuarios conectados.

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
[QUOTE = "Spidpex, publicación: 33601, miembro: 64"] pero si lo dijera, entonces la emoción no estaría allí, ¿verdad? [/ QUOTE]

por el contrario, si lo dijera, la voz se escucharía desde antes y para el día del evento habría suficiente competencia. Tal como sucedió con el tiempo en que se rompió el registro de usuarios conectados.
?

Spidpex

Game Volunteer

Bueno, no soy apto para la rutina de alto nivel para este evento, tengo poco equipo y todo lo que hago es sentarme en un banco 24/7.