News In Memory of Zankza

lionaxd00

Squid Slayer
Rest in peace Zankza. Not much memories with him but still the few i had were pretty good. Im sure its in a better place now, we will miss u and thanks for bring again the essence of a game which gave fun to many people, me incluided in that.

And u did mate. <3

Kassie

RIP big man , you left a big hole in my life and even bigger in the game , you were relentless with your game plans and stick to what you thought was the best , you created a server that is giving joy and sometimes sadness , you were special in your gaming way and did not let players walk over you , that was the true man you were .

haQden

RIP Zankza, he was the first to welcome me on this server... Never take life for granted, he made the most of his time here and he will be remembered for that.

SoundExo

Descanse em paz Zankza venho pelo povo do Brasil muito obrigado por tudo e por esse maravilhoso server que a gente se veja dnv no Heaven congratulations for You Rebirth man

I don't even play this game anymore, I just check in time and time again to see what my childhood has become. I've known Zankza for years and have my fair share of memories with him. Avacado days were the best days of my life I could say without a doubt. The news of him passing away has absolutely devastated me. May he rest in peace, he brought so much joy to thousands of people and he will forever live on in our memories. I'll visit the statue when you guys put it in the game as my final farewell to this game. <3

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
I don't even play this game anymore, I just check in time and time again to see what my childhood has become. I've known Zankza for years and have my fair share of memories with him. Avacado days were the best days of my life I could say without a doubt. The news of him passing away has absolutely devastated me. May he rest in peace, he brought so much joy to thousands of people and he will forever live on in our memories. I'll visit the statue when you guys put it in the game as my final farewell to this game. <3
The statue was put in-game the same day this post was posted, its in Thundoria

Markus

Such sad news, I've been out of the game for a long time, and reading that the one who bring back many memories with this excellent quality server is dead made me feel hella sad... I wasn't a close friend but thank you buddy, I hope you rest in peace, he's in a better place now...

Really sad to hear this news, hopefully you will rest in peace Zankza, known you around the server for a bit of time back then, came back to find out what's been new. May your soul rest for the greater good for all that you have given us. All the ideas, the community, and all for the game itself. Hope all is well with you.