News Golden Stalls

Zankza

~
Staff member

At Pirate King Online we know how important stalls are, and we are always looking into ways to improve players' trading experience. And today I'm delighted to announce we've got another trick up our sleeves. This time it's called gold stall, or sometime called as golden stall as well, those stalls offer nothing but simply a golden stall title bars. Those golden stalls can help your shops to become more iconic and rather curious to more players. Those golden stalls may prove useful for especially those high-volume shops. Almost as if players who deem golden stalls to be more likely higher quality over regular stalls due to fact golden stalls imply that seller have invested more time and money toward their shops.

Golden Stalls are temporary meaning they do not last forever, there is currently already multiple ways to receive gold stalls. The first and most common method would be something called golden passes, they are currently purchasable from Item Mall. There is two golden passes, a week pass Golden Pass (One Week) , and a month pass Golden Pass (One Month) , both priced at 49 and 149 rum respectively. The golden passes are tradeable and when double-clicked golden stall status will be added into your game account's forum account meaning: all game accounts under this forum account will receive same benefits. The second way to receive golden stalls is to purchase at least 1000 rum in the current month to receive free month of golden stall in the following month. This bonus is applied automatically onto your forum account and cannot be transferred or sold. Additionally, as a way to thank our patrons for their endless support, purchase at least 3000 rum barrels not only you will receive month of free gold stall, but your stalls now have fancy big shop as pictured above in postcard!

We hope to see more exciting competition among sellers and pursuit of higher quality of shops, including perhaps strategically positioned stalls, especially when during events or peak hours, it can be convincing to check gold stalls before regular stalls.

Pirate King Online Team

Waren

This is some shitty F2P marketing strategy.

Where mah chipped gems are?

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Awwweeee, its abit sad we old massive contributors didn't get any golden stalls :/

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
Oh wait, so if i already bought more than 3000 RUM, let's say 1 month ago, and then i buy this golden stall from mall, i will recive this effect?

Developer

Administrator
Staff member

Zankza

~
Staff member
Sad marketing scheme. Focus more on gameplay updates like what u promised about the guild islands.. and the broken and chipped gems.
No need to be hasty, this is not end of world. there is still new things coming.

Zankza

~
Staff member
Oh wait, so if i already bought more than 3000 RUM, let's say 1 month ago, and then i buy this golden stall from mall, i will recive this effect?
If you have purchased more than 1,000 rum this month you will receive it next month.

Zankza

~
Staff member
Why i didn't get a stall even if I have purhsased 1000rum this month?
As other pointed out, this is on month-basis rewards, because we've just added this system the first bonus hand out will be september 2017, which depends on this month (august) counting.

If you have purchased 1000+ rum this month then you'll get it next month automatically.

Zankza

~
Staff member
So basicly, since i've bought way more than 5000 Rum, i will qualify and recive this "VIP" Stall, once i buy it?
You don't "buy" anything, you receive the golden stall as token of appreciation automatically once new month begins.

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
Oh, so i've just gota wait, until next month before i get mine

tiago

Squid Slayer

At Pirate King Online we know how important stalls are, and we are always looking into ways to improve players' trading experience. And today I'm delighted to announce we've got another trick up our sleeves. This time it's called gold stall, or sometime called as golden stall as well, those stalls offer nothing but simply a golden stall title bars. Those golden stalls can help your shops to become more iconic and rather curious to more players. Those golden stalls may prove useful for especially those high-volume shops. Almost as if players who deem golden stalls to be more likely higher quality over regular stalls due to fact golden stalls imply that seller have invested more time and money toward their shops.

Golden Stalls are temporary meaning they do not last forever, there is currently already multiple ways to receive gold stalls. The first and most common method would be something called golden passes, they are currently purchasable from Item Mall. There is two golden passes, a week pass Golden Pass (One Week) , and a month pass Golden Pass (One Month) , both priced at 49 and 149 rum respectively. The golden passes are tradeable and when double-clicked golden stall status will be added into your game account's forum account meaning: all game accounts under this forum account will receive same benefits. The second way to receive golden stalls is to purchase at least 1000 rum in the current month to receive free month of golden stall in the following month. This bonus is applied automatically onto your forum account and cannot be transferred or sold. Additionally, as a way to thank our patrons for their endless support, purchase at least 3000 rum barrels not only you will receive month of free gold stall, but your stalls now have fancy big shop as pictured above in postcard!

We hope to see more exciting competition among sellers and pursuit of higher quality of shops, including perhaps strategically positioned stalls, especially when during events or peak hours, it can be convincing to check gold stalls before regular stalls.

Pirate King Online Team
And what is the bonus that will give