News Gems Addendum

MZarur

When you hold SHIFT key, and hover your mouse over any items it now will display following:
  • Tradeable, Dropable, Deletable, Max Quantity. Note that, for instance if they are not tradeable you will not see "Tradeable" itemhint.
  • If your item is >100% effectiveness, it now will display bonus from effectiveness alongside of original value
It doesn't show the extra bonus of the Gems. Would be good if it gets implemented.

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
sth thats costs 149 rums multiply by 30k..Is an item easily farmable ingame thats my point nothing else
About 4-5m ea cracked is a fair price start for newcommers to build from tbh!

Hiro124

i just wish the gems weren't exclusive to the mall (like fusion scroll) just make them a bit hard to obtain. That way, no one's exploiting anything and the gems will really be for newcomers

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
i just wish the gems weren't exclusive to the mall (like fusion scroll) just make them a bit hard to obtain. That way, no one's exploiting anything and the gems will really be for newcomers
If they were obtainable, more guilds could monopolize the gem prices just as they do with current UG prices, sadly

Aeox0104

Gem Of Striking: 3m for +5 Acc
Broken Striking: 49 Rums (1.5m) for + 2 Acc
Cracked Striking: 149 Rums (4.5m) for +3 Acc.

SO MUCH HATE LOL

Zanka: Restore DW refining gem droprate. Add cracked/broken to FC/DS.

Ref Gem price is expensive now, so i need rum for gem and a lot money for ref Gem, this serve is done, and u want to know why? Because Zanka dont listen the ppl, 90% is asking to put back ref drop in dw Boss and add gems in FC and zanka os like "no, ty", like a dictator. Zanka Just Restore DW refining gem droprate. Add cracked/broken to FC/DS. 90% want this, ty.

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
Zanka: Restore DW refining gem droprate. Add cracked/broken to FC/DS.

Ref Gem price is expensive now, so i need rum for gem and a lot money for ref Gem, this serve is done, and u want to know why? Because Zanka dont listen the ppl, 90% is asking to put back ref drop in dw Boss and add gems in FC and zanka os like "no, ty", like a dictator. Zanka Just Restore DW refining gem droprate. Add cracked/broken to FC/DS. 90% want this, ty.
What does the remaining 10% want?

I do not understand why many of us are so against the idea of Broken/Cracked being in item mall. Their existence in the item mall have pros and cons, but I think the pros out weigh the cons. The pros of the gems being in mall is that they will have a set price, which is pretty fair at 4-5M ish a piece. If we were to put Broken/Cracked gems into FC/DS, then we give them [FC/DS Guilds] the opportunity to monopolize these set of gems. A pro about Broken/Cracked being in item mall is that they will always be there, unlike UG gems. If a player needs the cracked gems, they can buy rums [themselves or from another player] and receive the cracked gem. For the UG gems, they are impossible to get. ---My point here is that there is not enough supplies for the demands. Many players want to gem to become stronger, but UG Gem prices and their rarity makes it hard for low/mid tier players to become stronger.

I do not understand why many of us are so against the idea of Broken/Cracked being in item mall. Their existence in the item mall have pros and cons, but I think the pros out weigh the cons. The pros of the gems being in mall is that they will have a set price, which is pretty fair at 4-5M ish a piece. If we were to put Broken/Cracked gems into FC/DS, then we give them [FC/DS Guilds] the opportunity to monopolize these set of gems. A pro about Broken/Cracked being in item mall is that they will always be there, unlike UG gems. If a player needs the cracked gems, they can buy rums [themselves or from another player] and receive the cracked gem. For the UG gems, they are impossible to get. ---My point here is that there is not enough supplies for the demands. Many players want to gem to become stronger, but UG Gem prices and their rarity makes it hard for low/mid tier players to become stronger.
Please read what people are saying. People want them in the item mall AND to be farmable in FC/DS. That way it can't be monopolized and the prices will be set. and you can either mall or farm with really low %.

Zankza

~
Staff member
Wow @Zankza didnt even bother to reply on this thread.
I don't comment too much, otherwise they turn speculation mess.

But overall, we saw great improvements, quitters quit, botters banned, achievers reaped, in whole the server just got become more diligent.

But really, I avoid to comments because this is just a footstep, we've already got several steps laid out, the whole thing is moving and you wouldn't believe it.

I don't comment too much, otherwise they turn speculation mess.

But overall, we saw great improvements, quitters quit, botters banned, achievers reaped, in whole the server just got become more diligent.

But really, I avoid to comments because this is just a footstep, we've already got several steps laid out, the whole thing is moving and you wouldn't believe it.
Well I guess we'll have to wait and see. nice apps btw. Hahaha

@Zanka. Do a guild sweep? Delete all guilds with like 3 people or less? They do not mean any harm, personally, I just do not want to scroll and look at the inactive guild, or the guild with like 1 person. :p