News Gems Addendum

Gem Of Striking: 3m for +5 Acc
Broken Striking: 49 Rums (1.5m) for + 2 Acc
Cracked Striking: 149 Rums (4.5m) for +3 Acc.

cocopuff

Squid Slayer
Uh..Broken/Cracked in mall is fine. I am shock that it is not drop from mobs, but it makes sense for it to be on mall. Let me explain, we should not be afraid that heavy mallers will exploit this. If I was a heavy maller, I would rather get UG gems. I would not even think twice about going cracked because I know that I can obtain a much better gem. The addition of broken/cracked is geared more towards the low/middle tier players. They are the ones that will be forging these gems, but nevertheless, let us see how this will play itself out. I think that the pros will not even think twice about it because they are not stackable. Only 1 rage gem in 1 weapon.

Spidpex

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Uh..Broken/Cracked in mall is fine. I am shock that it is not drop from mobs, but it makes sense for it to be on mall. Let me explain, we should not be afraid that heavy mallers will exploit this. If I was a heavy maller, I would rather get UG gems. I would not even think twice about going cracked because I know that I can obtain a much better gem. The addition of broken/cracked is geared more towards the low/middle tier players. They are the ones that will be forging these gems, but nevertheless, let us see how this will play itself out. I think that the pros will not even think twice about it because they are not stackable. Only 1 rage gem in 1 weapon.
Exactly!

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
As of right now, the additions of these gems will add up for newcommers, as an optional way ot getting semi-decent equips for their maze characters, to get a chance to fight monopilized UG/BD drops, and to give them a headstart, even for non mallers, since they can find those cracked gems probbaly for 4-5m in stalls, which will benefit alot of people, since more people will be motivated to rather get a +3 str gem for 4m, than a +5 str gem for 30m.

Sure, it sucks for current UG users, who will be pissed for their current UG's they worked hard for, and that people will easier catch up...

BUT HEY, The game needs more competition, more players, MORE PK!

i wouldnt be too sure. Only players with lv3 or higher UG Gems then yeah i agree. BUT... lets break down the numbers really quick and simple.....
lv3 Crack Soul +9spr = 30m
lv2 UG Soul +10spr = 80-90m Roughly.

OR

lv3 Crack Rage +9str = 30m
lv2 UG Rage +10str = 60-64m

Last edited:

Spidpex

Game Volunteer
i just feel so bad for the people who wasted many money on Souls and Rages, even on winds to see their time and gold dont worth anything lol, but of course some ppl thinks its a good idea keep them in mall.
Don't be sad, most of them got their UG's easy, due to lack of competition

VReturned

i wouldnt be too sure. Only players with lv3 or higher UG Gems then yeah i agree. BUT... lets break down the numbers really quick and simple.....
lv3 Crack Soul +9spr = 13.5m
lv2 UG Soul +10spr = 80-90m Roughly.

OR

lv3 Crack Rage +9str = 13.5m
lv2 UG Rage +10str = 60-64m
Lvl 2 ug soul is only 60m max.
Lvl 3 cracked soul would be 18m

Long awaited changes have finally arrived. We've gathered and analyzed most common issues in our game and broaden our ideas. In this particular update there is three parts, Broken/Cracked Gems, Refining Gem Drop Rate, and Colorized Gem Hints.

Broken/Cracked Gems
  • Broken and Cracked Gems are now available at Item Mall for 49/149 rums each respectively.
  • Exclusive Principle rules are in full effect, meaning:
  • You cannot forge broken, cracked, or unique gems together on same equipment.
  • The goal is to not disrupt the current leading players and;
  • To provide newbies and monopoly-stuck players at potential of becoming maybe third or second best.
  • The broken and cracked gem would offer alternative to players who struggle securing unique gems and;
  • Offer great way for newcomers to get small head start, after all you can only have one Lv5 Cracked Gem which in retrospective is equal to lv 3 UG at most.
  • Ultimately, broken and cracked gems offer you to have solid character, but you won't be the best, you'll need to switch and start using unique gems to become best.
Refining Gem Drop Rates
  • Forsaken City Monsters now have 0.12 opposed to 0.08 drop rate.
  • FC1 Monsters now spawn at each 30 minutes instead of hour.
  • Wandering Soul and Snowman Warlord no longer drops refining gem.
  • Death Knight and Huge Mud Monster now drops refining gem at 45%.
Colorized Gem Hints
  • Due to the new gems changes, some changes can be very confusing and so we've come up with a new way to reinforce;
  • There is now three colors, each color has own forging rules: Purple, Red, Yellow.
  • Purple Colored;
    • Black Dragon Gems: they can be only combined and forged up to Lv3.
  • Red Colored;
    • Unique Gems, Cracked Gems, Broken Gems: They all are exclusively mutually, meaning you can only choose one of same-stat bonus gems into your equipment.
  • Yellow Colored;
    • Rest of the Gems: no special rules, apart the current gem limit of Lv5 of course.
In Other News
  • Item Mall's limited category is now cooldown restricted, meaning when someone purchases a package, it is locked (unable to purchase for two hours and half), this cooldown is global. Meaning if anybody purchases a limited set, you or anybody else will be not able to purchase this set till two hours and half have passed. Rest of conditions applies including amount limit. The purpose of this change is to prevent blowout every time we add something new onto limited category, it also will serve double purpose to allow people from different time zones to purchase the limited sets due to delay on cooldown propagating when packages can be sold into several days.
  • When you hold SHIFT key, and hover your mouse over any items it now will display following:
    • Tradeable, Dropable, Deletable, Max Quantity. Note that, for instance if they are not tradeable you will not see "Tradeable" itemhint.
    • If your item is >100% effectiveness, it now will display bonus from effectiveness alongside of original value
  • 2FA now has improved greatly and will have official announcement shortly.
  • There is still more changes upcoming shortly.
Thanks for this FC pk is gonna get wild very soon

Manauar4

Squid Slayer
Red Colored;
  • Unique Gems, Cracked Gems, Broken Gems: They all are exclusively mutually, meaning you can only choose one of same-stat bonus gems into your equipment.

Can not i have cracked colo and colo in same equip? Is it?

VReturned

Red Colored;

Can not i have cracked colo and colo in same equip? Is it?
Correct, either colo or cracked colo but not both

lionaxd00

Squid Slayer
I agree in all of the changes except the broken & cracked gems in mall. The policy about "mall doesnt provide power" is becoming more bullshit with every update.
Thats exactly what i say, but ppl says im short mind because i dont like mallers can take more advantages than non mallers.. I think add those gems in fc and ds would revive those mazes, would revive pk between guilds, would make newcomers join guilds and would supply the server without affect the market alot, and for ppl who says "guilds would monopolize the gems" thats the first point of this game, pk for the rewards, work for it, not pay for it.. But we know it wont happen sadly, some ppl says add em to mall its friendly to newcomers, but they says it because mallers can monopolize the supply of the gems and modify the prices of them, and we know, the ppl who says it, they re mallers.., also it devaluate alot the ppl who has lv2-3 ugs who worked ALOT for those gems, becuz we all know that 80% of the server doesnt have more of that. We all expected the new gems, but not in mall, or at least most of us, but anyways.. hope the new update wouldnt be p2w as this and could be well though for the best of the server.

PD: The ref part and the coloured gem its pretty cool and necessary, the only rescued of this update.

o_o

Last edited:

Pirates05

Squid Slayer
Co
Thats exactly what i say, but ppl says im short mind because i dont like mallers can take more advantages than non mallers.. I think add those gems in fc and ds would revive those mazes, would revive pk between guilds, would make newcomers join guilds and would supply the server without affect the market alot, and for ppl who says "guilds would monopolize the gems" thats the first point of this game, pk for the rewards, work for it, not pay for it.. But we know it wont happen sadly, some ppl says add em to mall its friendly to newcomers, but they says it because mallers can monopolize the supply of the gems and modify the prices of them, and we know, the ppl who says it, they re mallers.., also it devaluate alot the ppl who has lv2-3 ugs who worked ALOT for those gems, becuz we all know that 80% of the server doesnt have more of that. We all expected the new gems, but not in mall, or at least most of us, but anyways.. hope the new update wouldnt be p2w as this and could be well though for the best of the server.

PD: The ref part and the coloured gem its pretty cool and necessary, the only rescued of this update.

o_o
Couldnt agree with this more.