Event Game Event - Sleepy Reindeer

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanMilan

Brawling Shipboy
Well no problem guys, I don't have problem removing kylin set just as I do not have any problem seeing a piece of kylin equipment in server, I felt it would be fun to see some mixture of combos. The message is clearly heard, the kylin set is removed from the drawing bag. Maybe next xmas!
you know people are trying to build black dragon items which needs dices and powers and bd gems to unseal one. If better equips are just handed out in events then there is no point in working as guilds to try and get those difficult items that have 3% drop rate from hard bosses.

you know how 100move speed and armor with 30pr 1000hp bonus can ruin pk and kill the server so easily not about combo's or anything espically if only one person has it XD

relivoz

re you guys sure? It's 0.01% chance, I don't think anybody will actually get one. (you only get one item per bag not multiple items or sets)
Well no problem guys, I don't have problem removing kylin set just as I do not have any problem seeing a piece of kylin equipment in server, I felt it would be fun to see some mixture of combos. The message is clearly heard, the kylin set is removed from the drawing bag. Maybe next xmas!
i don't even know whats a kylin but it seems so important for everyone

relivoz

what are these?

• Turkey Summon Scroll
  • Reindeer Summon Scroll
  • Snowman Summon Scroll
  • Santa Summon Scroll

PanMilan

Brawling Shipboy
what are these?

• Turkey Summon Scroll
  • Reindeer Summon Scroll
  • Snowman Summon Scroll
  • Santa Summon Scroll
These are awesome pets that follow you everywhere :D

PanMilan

Brawling Shipboy
the sad part is zankza you should've noticed how people reacted to neko having just extra 5stats of con on her dagger, the PKO community went mental so imagine kylin XD

I have a doubt
Since it is obvious that it is not a good idea to add kylin in the event, what items will be added to replace them?

PanMilan

Brawling Shipboy
I have a doubt
Since it is obvious that it is not a good idea to add kylin in the event, what items will be added to replace them?
the items left are already awesome and now a better chance to get them :p

Developer

Administrator
Staff member
Instead you will need to use this magical snowball dropped by evil snowmens and THROW at that sleepy reindeer, but those reindeer are so lazy you will need to throw several times before you wake them up!
Just to remind players, that only "Magic Snow Ball's" can wake up sleeping Reindeer

@Zankza , can i save the santa socks to open in another time? I was thinking in looting many and open them after the event is over...

DeusEx

when i throw a snowball at the mob, do i have the same chance of winning than other ppl? what i mean is, the ones throwing snowballs first have the same chances as the ones throwing the last ones?. i ask this to avoid ppl saving snowballs for the last hit, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.