Event Game Event - Sleepy Reindeer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankza

~
Staff member
sleepy-reindeer.jpg

As Christmas day nears, Santa Claus has his workshop working overtime to meet the demands of children all over the world wishes for Christmas. Concerned about meeting quota, Santa has neglected reindeer only to realize they are missing! Without those reindeer you can bet there will be no Christmas as nothing else can carry the gigantic sled that carries the fat Santa and the over-filled Christmas bag he carries! Hurriedly, Santa is asking for your help in locating those reindeer, and wake them up for Christmas!

Where: Deep Blue (Surrounding Icicle City)
When: Dec 20th 00:00 - Dec 24th 23:59
Details: Beginning at midnight of Dec 20 the system will announce the first coordinates of spotted nearby missing reindeer. Hurry to locate this reindeer, and it will be guarded by evil snowmens, which you must defeat and collect pieces of magical snowball it drops. The reindeer is too magically powerful to feel anything from your melee, skills, or any other kind of damage. Instead you will need to use this magical snowball dropped by evil snowmens and THROW at that sleepy reindeer, but those reindeer are so lazy you will need to throw several times before you wake them up! When the reindeer is awoken, risen flying back to Santa Claus, leaving something precious behind, a used santa sock! It's rumored that if you sniff those used santa sock you might trip so hard and be-surprised with goodies! There are many reindeer that needs to be located and so, for every about two hours, the system will announce the coordinates of next sleepy reindeer! The event will run for five days, and so that's about 50 sleepy reindeer to be awoken!

The following list are things you just may find after smelling the used santa sock:
  • Gem of Rage
  • Gem of Colossus
  • Gem of Spirit
  • Gem of Striking
  • Gem of Wind
  • Refining Gem
  • Delighted Party EXP Fruit
  • Divine Charmed Berry
  • Blessed Heaven's Berry
  • Vial of Strength Reset
  • Vial of Constitution Reset
  • Vial of Agility Reset
  • Vial of Accuracy Reset
  • Vial of Spirit Reset
  • Turkey Summon Scroll
  • Reindeer Summon Scroll
  • Snowman Summon Scroll
  • Santa Summon Scroll
  • Kylin Armor
  • Kylin Gloves
  • Kylin Boots
  • Kylin Cap
  • Lv 70 Seal Master Chest
  • Lv 70 Voyager Chest
  • Lv 70 Sharpshooter Chest
  • Lv 70 Crusader Chest
  • Lv 70 Champion Chest
  • Lv 70 Cleric Chest
  • Gold Axe
  • Gold Pickaxe
EDIT: Due to strong community agreement, the kylin equipment will be not part of the drawing (remain unobtainable by all means)

Everytime a player sniffs the used santa sock, the system will begin broadcast system-wide about this player and what item was discovered inside the used santa sock!

Santa Claus now rely on you, players, to save the Christmas for once more, the only question, who will be brave enough to look and throw snowballs at reindeer?!

Pirate King Online Team

Last edited:

PanMilan

kylin and level 70 equip really? :D

PanMilan

• Kylin Armor
  • Kylin Gloves
  • Kylin Boots
  • Kylin Cap
REMOVE....!!!
yeah its use-able for level 10 and will single handily destroy all fc and ds pk

Zankza

~
Staff member
Are you guys sure? It's 0.01% chance, I don't think anybody will actually get one. (you only get one item per bag not multiple items or sets)

PanMilan

Are you guys sure? It's 0.01% chance, I don't think anybody will actually get one. (you only get one item per bag not multiple items or sets)
game is going much better without OP items that changes pk balance.
better if no chance to get the item i mean its too early for kylin for this server.
what are the contents of the level 70 chest?

MZarur

Zankza, i respect all your thoughts, but i think that Kylin Parts at this stage of the server isn't something good. Even for something that has 0,01% of chance. It's all about luck. You can open 10k socks and get one part, or even none. But you get get it in the first try. Can you say what can be found in Lv 70 Chests? Its Stones (Framestone, Clawstone, Pawstone) or something different?

Zypheon

Server is going smoothly right now dear Zankza, if someone happens to get a piece of Kylin ii will cause a great impact on the server.

Zankza

~
Staff member
Well no problem guys, I don't have problem removing kylin set just as I do not have any problem seeing a piece of kylin equipment in server, I felt it would be fun to see some mixture of combos. The message is clearly heard, the kylin set is removed from the drawing bag. Maybe next xmas!

Radityo Didot

Its all about luck Zank, what the drop rates UG from slot? UG from NSS?
This server is as good as it is, and you spent a lot on those advertisement, why ruin it? People play here because everything are so in balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.