A guide to Coralities

Hi. Cut to the point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Classifications
There are 4 types of corals which is -Thunder/Strike/Wind/Fog
They have 5 level - Level 1/2/3/4/5 - according to the energy capacities it can store.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recharge
Those corals are rechargeable. The game will announce certain events when you're at sea like - Thunderstorm/Fog/Tornado -. The location of event is random. Go to shown coordinates of event and stay under the weather until your conch is fully charged.

Example ; 'Thunderstorm has appear at 2300, 1230'.

• Thunderstorms - Thunder Corals
  • Fog - Fog Corals
  • Tornado - Wind Coral
  • Sadly, Strike Coral cannot be recharge with this method. However you can still do it with 'Coral Recharger'.
Thunderstorm damage your ship every several second.
Corals with bonus stat. Ways to get them ;

1) Monster drop ~I'm just gonna mentions level 3 to level 5 corals with the highest drop rate~

(Fog)
Level 3 - Midnight Water Dancer Lv' 44, Thunder Sea Jelly Lv' 46
Level 4 - Jack the Pirates Support Ship Lv' 49, Shadow Mermaid Lv' 51
Level 5 - Tempest Sea Jelly Lv' 56, Tornado Sea Jelly Lv' 57

(Thunder)
Level 3 - Rapid Squid Lv' 43, Feral Skeleton Fish Lv' 45
Level 4 - Wandering Mermaid Lv, 50,
Level 5 - Topaz Dolphin Lv' 57, Vampiric Polliwog Lv' 55

(Wind)
Level 3 - Swift Baby Squid Lv' 42, Swift Water Dancer Lv' 44
Level 4 - Stealth Blood Polliwog Lv' 48, Jack the Pirate.s Warship Lv' 50
Level 5 - Silk Shark Lv' 56, Sakura 13 Warship Lv' 55

(Strike)
No monster drop

2) Chest/New Sheepskin Scrolls/Old Sheepskin Scrolls
It will drop at 0.18% chance.

3) Crafting - Get high level crafting tool with high level crafting, You'll have a higher chance of getting yourself corals with bonus stats.

Coral Seller NPC
1/ Coral Vendor - North west Argent City - Sell Level 1 and 2 corals.
2/ Abaddon Merchant - Abaddon 10~17 - Sell Level 3 corals.

That's it, I guess. I wanna type some more but I gotta sleep.

Last edited:

Asakyrei

Isn't this guide missing Wind Coral of Fujin and Thunder Coral of Thor? I think it's pretty important to mention these...

Leba

Official Game Guide Writer
Game Volunteer
Isn't this guide missing Wind Coral of Fujin and Thunder Coral of Thor? I think it's pretty important to mention these...
Those are Unique Corals and seeing as how this guide was made on the server's first day, I'd say it's a copy-paste from an old, outdated guide